PDA

View Full Version : Just counted up my Sainsburys vouchers

miss mopple
05-05-2009, 06:07 PM
and Im so chuffed as we have exceeded my minimum goal that I had in my head :clapping:

So far we have over 1200 and as I have friends collecting who work for sainsburys ;) I am sure we'll get a load more before the promo is up :clapping:

Have just spent a lovely half hour with my after schooler deciding on all the possible things we could buy with them :clapping:

I do like a freebie :D

Mouse
05-05-2009, 06:15 PM
That's great!

I have a friend who is a supervisor at Sainsbury's. I tried to push her to get me some vouchers, but she said they are watched very closely as boxes are going missing & 1000s of vouchers are ending up on Ebay!

avril
05-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Wow that's a fantastic amount, well done :thumbsup:

I haven't counted for a while but doing a lot better than last year as have harrassed everyone this year!:laughing:

louise
05-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Thats great. Hubbie has had to take on a weekend job and has got a few extra for me even though he isnt ment to. I've only got half that but i only have one mindee who shops at tescos.

miffy
05-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Well done - that's a really good amount.

I haven't managed to get anywhere near that many yet!

Miffy xx

avril
05-05-2009, 07:51 PM
That's great!

I have a friend who is a supervisor at Sainsbury's. I tried to push her to get me some vouchers, but she said they are watched very closely as boxes are going missing & 1000s of vouchers are ending up on Ebay!

Just checked ebay and yes they are on there :eek:
I cannot believe people are bidding on them too!!

miss mopple
05-05-2009, 08:03 PM
:eek: :eek: cant believe that someone would cash in on them on ebay.

Madness!