PDA

View Full Version : What magazines do you get?

vix84
05-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi I had an email from a creative magazine that looks good and wondered if anyone subscribes to any, if they are any good and which ones I should look at getting?:)

nell57
05-05-2009, 12:32 PM
I've not looked at creative mag before, but a few members on here have it. Will keep my eye on this thread, see if its recommended;) .

I get nursery world now and again, it has some good info and ideas on eyfs.

PixiePetal
05-05-2009, 12:34 PM
If it's Creative Steps, then that's the one I get.

I love it, lots of ideas. Mine arrived this morning :thumbsup:

The Juggler
05-05-2009, 12:38 PM
I've not looked at creative mag before, but a few members on here have it. Will keep my eye on this thread, see if its recommended;) .

I get nursery world now and again, it has some good info and ideas on eyfs.

I get nursery world it's only about £4/month and you get four editions for that. It's great because it has loads of pull-outs on EYFS and for activity ideas.

Recommend it

youarewhatyoueat
05-05-2009, 12:51 PM
I subscribe to childcare, bit expensive but treated myself, thought it might help awaken the brain!!!! it's very good but I wouldn't suscribe again. Can spend the money better on a good book or reading on this forum

SandCastles
05-05-2009, 12:58 PM
I get creative steps, the latest edition arrived today and I am very excited, I am also a member of the ncma and they send a magazine.

manjay
05-05-2009, 01:15 PM
I get most of them on and off:rolleyes: I am a bit of a magazine hoarder!!! I subscribe to Childcare and Creative steps but I will often get practical pre school and Nursery Ed. I love reading but books don't have so many nice pictures to look at:D

Blackhorse
05-05-2009, 01:15 PM
I currently only get the scma magazine as I am a member.
not sure if I want to have any other ones...
I get a lot of ideas from this forum and the internet in general...

I initially love the idea of getting a new magazin or something but then over time I tend not to read/use them as much as I thought I would so I am now trying to limit the things I order...:blush:

madasahatter
05-05-2009, 06:32 PM
I get creative steps, childcare and Early Years Educator (EYE).

avril
05-05-2009, 06:37 PM
I get creative steps it's great, loads of craft ideas for all ages complete with templates :thumbsup: