PDA

View Full Version : Wanting a Moan

shelly04
04-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi Guys,

Just on for a moan, losing my full timer this week, a lot of money and I am feeling really down about it. I have been advertising everywhere now for the last 4 months and not a thing.

My partner has been really good and says it is for the best, full timer is my nephew and it is safe to say that this has driven a very big wedge between my sister and I to the point I can't look at her. (Never deal with family) I have well and truly learnt my lesson on that one.

Anyway just want to have a moan, partner sick off listen about her it seems to be all I can talk about and he has had enough of her and the whole situation.

Glad I got that off my chest.

Shelly
xx

wendywu
04-05-2009, 06:55 PM
That is sad when you fall out with a sister.

Hope something comes along soon for you:)

Tatjana
04-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Family can be the biggest nightmare ever.

Hope you get another mindee asap:thumbsup:

xx

haribo
04-05-2009, 07:43 PM
sorry youre going through this its tough minding for family, i used to mind my nephew (brothers son) and had to tread on eggshells where his mum was concerned so i really sympathise esp. if its your sister . i hope you can repair your relationship with her and find more mindees as well x

ORKSIE
04-05-2009, 10:25 PM
I have never minded family kids and never will. Love em all to bits tho:thumbsup:
Hope something comes up soon:)

angeldelight
05-05-2009, 06:06 AM
Sorry to hear that Shelly

Hope you get some calls soon

Good luck

Angel xx

Toothfairy
05-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Hope you get some calls soon.

Bushpig
05-05-2009, 09:23 AM
I hope you fill your vacancy soon!!! Plus that the relationship with your sister improves.

I had family ask me for care once and they expected it for nothing! hahahaha

The worse people I have dealt with were a couple from church... as he is an elder they expected me to jump through hoops (excuse me, I already more than do my bit for the church, and you aren't the church, you are a member of the church...) and let them do what they like (one day they pitched up 4 hours late!!! 'Oh sorry, we were at a coffee shop and forgot the time.. :eek: :eek: ), didn't want to pay settling in time etc. ... their child is to date the naughtiest child I have ever cared for and broke quite a few toys... I have looked after other kids from church and they've been great (parents and kids)... but some people just take the p.