PDA

View Full Version : petite zia pushchair

sweets
03-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi i was thinking of buying a petete zia as a friend told me that they fold up quite small (i only have a small car).
Thing is ive only ever pushed a 3 wheeler once and didn't like it as it seemed to tip when going down a kerb! I only tried it once though, do you get used to them after a while? and does anyone have this pushchair and would recommend it?:)

Dragonfly
03-05-2009, 06:17 PM
I thought they would tip when i started useing a three wheeler, but you get used to handling them in a certain way very quickly. sorry cant help with the petite Zia as never heard of it.

FizzysFriends
03-05-2009, 06:20 PM
I googles it and it looks the same as the quinny buzz to me? I personally don't like them as I think the child always looks squashed. You soon get used to using a 3 wheeler down kurbs.

twinkle3005
03-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi. I have just bought one of these and it's brill! It's a lot wider than the quinny and you can use it from birth as it lies flat. It's got great suspension and is quite springy so getting it up and down kerbs is fine. It's lightweight and easy to push and steer with the wheels locked or unlocked. Folds really small and is easy to unfold with one hand.

Hope this helps

Jo

sweets
03-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Brilliant thankyou, will go and get one.
I think a pushchair is such a major thing to buy,as a good one will make life a lot easier. I hate pushing a pram that is hard work.:laughing:

jibberjitz
03-05-2009, 08:17 PM
I've got one too and love it! :thumbsup:

Demonjill
03-05-2009, 10:56 PM
That looks fab.:thumbsup: and alot of sites are delivering it free and free footmuff. Good price too.

mammumof4
04-05-2009, 09:59 AM
ive got a pettie star and its great, nice big seat and LO is very comfy, the only problem i had was the back wheels dont last long, mine are warn