PDA

View Full Version : SORRY!! but yet another buggy question

mushpea
03-05-2009, 04:01 PM
hi probably really annoying you all now with these buggy questions but need to get it right as cant afford to buy one thats naf!!
got my single off roader on ebay today yay but will need a double from september, have looked at the nipper 360 you all kindly suggested but really cant afford the prices, not even the 2nd hand ones! have looked at the normal nipper but need one with a swival wheel so looked on ebay again today and saw two i liked the look of one is the urban detour double and the other which is cheaper is the hauck roadster, does anyone have any experiance of either and can tell me if any good, the urban is what i have just bought in the single so that will give me somthing to go by but what about the roadster?

janiefear
03-05-2009, 05:26 PM
I've had two urban detour doubles, first one had the really big back wheels and pushed like a dream, I could even get it in the boot of my fiesta. Unfortunately it went mouldy in our loft so that went to pushchair heaven.

I then bought a newer one (the bright red one) of ebay, it didn't seem so easy to push and as storage is a problem I sold it (bought it for £50 and sold it for £112 though so no complaints).

I would love to get my hands on another old one but can't find one at the mo, I too would love the nipper 360 but just can't afford it at the mo.

Can't help on the other one, sorry.

HTH

Jane

sarah707
03-05-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm looking for a double at the moment and have had them all off the shelves at Mothercare...

I'm don't think I was their favourite customer :laughing:

I have decided on a Maclaren and now I'm hunting Ebay... fingers crossed I can get a reasonable price :D

Jen4Kids
04-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Ive had the Urban Detour Double and love it, but its wide and didnt fit in the post office door or bank door (needed to for ebay parcels and cashing cheques) so it had to go :(

PixiePetal
04-05-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm looking for a double at the moment and have had them all off the shelves at Mothercare...

I'm don't think I was their favourite customer :laughing:

I have decided on a Maclaren and now I'm hunting Ebay... fingers crossed I can get a reasonable price :D

I did that too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I knew more about how they worked than the assistant!!

Then bought a Jane Twin Two from ebay, love it :thumbsup:

Still got my Maclaren but it doesn't fit in my front door so will keep it for going in cars. Twin Two is bulky but lovely to push and fits in my door with 2 sleeping mindees :thumbsup:

mushpea
04-05-2009, 03:27 PM
is the maclaren an all terain? if so what is its name please then i can look on the internet for it
thanks