PDA

View Full Version : Baby visiting for morning

HENNY
03-05-2009, 03:19 PM
I have a parent who is interested in bringing her baby to me for two mornings a week.She is dropping him off for one morning this week while she goes for a job interview but doesnt want him to start until June.Presumably I sign him into the register-what else do I need to do? Do I need to get her to fill in a day care form or can I just take information informally from her e.g emergency contacts ,addresses.What about emergency medical treatment?Also would like to take him for a walk in my new buggy which hasnt been used yet!:) Could I just get her to sign quick sheet to give permission?

FizzysFriends
03-05-2009, 05:11 PM
If its a settling in session you will have the info you need already on the contracts/child record form/permissions.

HENNY
03-05-2009, 05:28 PM
If its a settling in session you will have the info you need already on the contracts/child record form/permissions.

He is coming for a couple of hours havnt filled a contract in as mum hasnt decided yet which days/ hours wants until she hears about new job.

sarah707
03-05-2009, 05:35 PM
You need a temporary contract if it's just a few hours (unless it's less than 2 in which case it's not necessary).

Then, of course, permissions, fully completed information form... everything you'd normally need for a child.

I wouldn't take a child without permissions and info as minimum :D

HENNY
03-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Thank you I have some short term contracts so will fill one of those in.:)