PDA

View Full Version : I've started!!

Buzz Lightyear
01-05-2009, 08:43 PM
My accounting. I'm initially doing it on the computer (I work better on spreadsheets) and then once all information is in, I will transfer to NCMA book for IR. Feel such a huge relief to have done April and so far, all tots up nicely and I even made a bit of a profit (only a bit though!) and that was after paying myself my setting up expenses. I haven't yet paid myself a wage though :( My expenses will do :clapping:

((fuff..... my sigh of relief!))

Now need to get started on my obs, mountain of paperwork, scrap book for mindees :blush:

estrelas
01-05-2009, 09:06 PM
lol,i started well... done first two weeks then forgot !!, gonna try and catch up this weekend. How did you do your excel sheet, i may do one but aint got a clue how :blush:

Zoomie
01-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Phew, well done.

I've just tallied up my set up costs till 5 April and was staggered to see that it was double what I thought it was.

And it seems I have spent quite a bit since then too ...

(I am yet to sign my first mindee though) :blush: :blush:

ORKSIE
01-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Done mine just need to add it all up and se how much TAX i have to pay this year, last year it was 80 quid, should be bout the same this year:)

Chatterbox Childcare
04-05-2009, 08:19 PM
If you find that the spreadsheet works then don't worry about the NCMA book - it is just double work

miffy
04-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Well done - I hate this side of things and I'm always behind :(

Miffy xx

angeldelight
05-05-2009, 06:10 AM
Well done

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx