PDA

View Full Version : Ok I think I boobed

Little Pumpkins
10-02-2008, 09:00 AM
ok the more I think about this situation the more I think I may have made a mistake

I have accepted two children granted ones nine and doesnt affect numbers, but the others nearly one.

the problem is theyre only about 40 hours a month! and I havnt charged for time not there as I thought this was better than nothing

What do I do if someone wants a child to be with me more hours and I cant because of this variable time. I mean its like 4 days a month

Im starting to worry

sarah707
10-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Hmmmm... I suppose something is better than nothing when you're starting out... I would be tempted to say let it run and see who else comes through the door. It seems to be quite slow out there for enquiries at the moment.

I have lots of part timers and they all seem to slot together... I would keep advertising though, every day put a new ad up somewhere or tell someone that you are registered and looking for work. You never know who will come along.

Do you know what days and times you're having these children or is it ad-hoc? That will make it more difficult - you really need to do a diary and pin the times down so you know what you can slot in around them.

:D

Mollymop
10-02-2008, 09:32 AM
See how it goes. It might work out ok in the end. Don't worry be happy XX

Good luck

deeb66
10-02-2008, 02:45 PM
As the other ladies say...it might work out in the end.

Good luck

angeldelight
10-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Just wanted to say hope it works out

Good luck

Angel xx

Spangles
10-02-2008, 02:49 PM
I've done a similar thing to you but one of mine that I have for only 6 hours a week could increase hours as mum is considering returning to work a couple of days a week! I'm hoping this will happen!

I'm sure that this will all work out for you in the end.