PDA

View Full Version : where do you get your enquiry from?

mozarella
01-05-2009, 09:40 AM
I recently registered and I am waiting for the paper work to come through to advertise in my local authority website and childcare link. I have put a post on mumsnet and netmums and here but where do you get the most enquiry.

I dont go to school as William is 8 months old but do go to playgroup where I will talk to all the people there lol and library.

hollybritten
01-05-2009, 09:47 AM
i have done flyer drops. advertising in shops, children centres, nothing yet :(:(:(

Mouse
01-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Do you know other minders or is there a group you can go to?

My very first enquiries came through other minders. I got to know them through the local group & they passed on my name when they had enquiries they couldn't help with.

If you haven't done already, get some business cards printed out & carry them everywhere with you. Everytime someone as much as mentions childcare, give them a card. Playgroup would be a good place to hand them out.

yummymummy
01-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Mine have always come via FIS or word of mouth and that is it. Although I haven't advertised on Netmums I have answered a couple of parents adverts and they were both complete timewasters!

georgie456
01-05-2009, 11:48 AM
I have had one through he FIS and all the rest through word of mouth (other minders, existing parents etc. )

estrelas
01-05-2009, 12:37 PM
I've advertised everywhere, but to be honest all mine have come from talking at school, and local minders.

Nix
01-05-2009, 02:45 PM
I have had one through he FIS and all the rest through word of mouth (other minders, existing parents etc. )

Yep that's about right for me too...I have had loads from FIS, some phone calls but a lot are via email.:D

Nix,x

singlewiththree
01-05-2009, 02:54 PM
All my enquiries have come through my website how they get to my website is anyones guess but its listed on

cis website
local website
netmums
card in postoffice