PDA

View Full Version : Clarification r.e dh helping me!

Jelly Baby
01-05-2009, 07:03 AM
Ok i had my ofsted last week and one of the things that delayed it was the fact the dh was going to be taken off my certifcate as all assistants were to be removed..this has now been resolved after many a complaint and she said to me all was ok again BUT in one sentance she said that dh could do the school run as normal then she said he could look after the 3 year old i have..i know one is not right and am lost again..anyone know!

The reason i ask is i had an enquiry last night from one of dh's friends and am umming and ahhing wether to do it as it will mean dh having him for 3/4 hr in the mornings and 1 hour in the aft which she is fine with as knows us well OR he will do the school run and i will have the little ones at home..he can only do one or the other though can't he? and i cannot tell her yes or no until i know..i also use him on a thursday at the mo and not sure what i'm doing right or wrong tbh!

Help please!

tinkerbelle
01-05-2009, 07:07 AM
from what i understand you are now able to ask ofsted for a variation to allow the assistant to collect from school with parents permission someone put a note on here about this the other week
sarah may be able to answer this better if not ring ofsted for clarification

Jelly Baby
01-05-2009, 07:10 AM
Hi thanks..does anyone know? thing is i have permission form the parents already so nothing has changed in regards to school runs..but if that's the case then surely he can't be left with the younger one? i know he will not be keen on doing the school run 2 days in a row and would rather take the little one to the park tbh..if that's the case i will not take this child on!

sarah707
01-05-2009, 07:15 AM
This is the latest information... if it does not answer your questions I suggest you give Ofsted a ring ...

08456 404040

Hth :D