PDA

View Full Version : AAARRGGGHHHH

gegele
30-04-2009, 11:46 AM
:angry: i'm trying to put flyers in shops and everywhere but all local shops are refusing because I'M A BUSINESS!!!

:angry: :angry: so now I'm a business, but the rest of the time i'm JUST a minder, staying at home not having a proper job!!!!!!:angry: :angry:

oh i could just..... Whale! Flowering Field! Duck in a pond! AAARRRGGGHHH :blush:

The Juggler
30-04-2009, 12:12 PM
:angry: i'm trying to put flyers in shops and everywhere but all local shops are refusing because I'M A BUSINESS!!!

:angry: :angry: so now I'm a business, but the rest of the time i'm JUST a minder, staying at home not having a proper job!!!!!!:angry: :angry:

oh i could just..... Whale! Flowering Field! Duck in a pond! AAARRRGGGHHH :blush:

I know! A local school refused to let me put up an ad saying that they can't be seen to recommend one childminder over another. I don't see how they are recommending if they let everyone advertise!

jibberjitz
30-04-2009, 12:23 PM
:angry: How annoying!!!

Jen4Kids
30-04-2009, 12:37 PM
My local supermaket was the same - i could advertise my car for sale or puppy but not my childminding :angry:

Bananabrain
30-04-2009, 01:31 PM
All my cards got taken down in Asda when I first started.
couldn't understand why,then it dawned on me.

Keep going though, you will fill your spaces, just takes a bit of perseverence.

misst104
30-04-2009, 01:50 PM
I know! A local school refused to let me put up an ad saying that they can't be seen to recommend one childminder over another. I don't see how they are recommending if they let everyone advertise!

My local primary school told me the same thing yesterday morning :(

xxx jo

Tatjana
30-04-2009, 03:13 PM
I could understand it if you were trying to advertise in a nursery, but supermarkets?? Where's the competition?!:eek:

Well that's a worry, what are we to do??

xx

gegele
30-04-2009, 04:37 PM
but that's the thing, nursery for exemple are advertised in library on the board, me they took mine but just for the local book as they can't advertize childminder!!!!!!!!!:mad:

gegele
30-04-2009, 04:39 PM
oh and few said, "i'll ask the manager and he'll decide....." i wanted to tell her "listen this is costing money, please if you know he'll say know just give them back to me but don't throw them!!!:mad: