PDA

View Full Version : so pleased I bought my gazebo

michellethegooner
30-04-2009, 09:25 AM
well it is raining here in North London, but I don't mind because we are out in the garden under our gazebo, playing with sand & water woohoooo.

why didnt I buy it sooner lol

nemo97
30-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Me too!!!
I bought one on saturday after the all the sunshine
we had last week :clapping:
Using it to shield us from the rain this week :angry: :angry:

angeldelight
30-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Oh we had a lovely one the last few years but we took it down ready for a new one this year and still have not got round to replacing it

I am jealous because we used to spend our days out there and the kids love it when it rained

Have fun

Angel xx

huggableshelly
30-04-2009, 09:47 AM
I took mine out at the wkend only to find that its all mouldy but I want a new one anyway with side panels on it so we can play in the rain too.

michellethegooner
30-04-2009, 09:57 AM
I took mine out at the wkend only to find that its all mouldy but I want a new one anyway with side panels on it so we can play in the rain too.

argos have one at half price only comes with 2 side panels, I had a extra panel from my old one so I added that on here is link

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6502777/Trail/searchtext>GAZEBO.htm

huggableshelly
30-04-2009, 10:04 AM
now thats a good price ... i keep looking at the one with 3 pannels on it but one side will be right by my patio doors os 2 sided will be better I think. just need to be sure as the sandpit will be too heavy to move once it us full so wherever I position it it will stay there all summer .... only got a diddy area as the trampoline playhouse and swingboat take up most of the room.

hmmm might just go shopping after lunch lol

angeldelight
30-04-2009, 10:24 AM
now thats a good price ... i keep looking at the one with 3 pannels on it but one side will be right by my patio doors os 2 sided will be better I think. just need to be sure as the sandpit will be too heavy to move once it us full so wherever I position it it will stay there all summer .... only got a diddy area as the trampoline playhouse and swingboat take up most of the room.

hmmm might just go shopping after lunch lol

Yep we have that problem

They are great but they do take up so much space and like you say are there all summer

xx

sarah707
30-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Sounds great Michelle!

I've just had someone round to quote me on a canopy...

Hmmmm it's a lot of money but it will be like an extra room :D

Mouse
30-04-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm looking to get a canopy as well, hopefully from the capital grant funding.

I've just heard on the news that we're due to have a hot summer :clapping:
so maybe I ought to get a gazebo now before the mad rush starts!

Angela234
30-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Where can you get canopy's from anyone got a link?

ajs
30-04-2009, 06:45 PM
argos have one at half price only comes with 2 side panels, I had a extra panel from my old one so I added that on here is link

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6502777/Trail/searchtext>GAZEBO.htm

thanks for that michelle i have reserved one that i will collect tomorrow

jibberjitz
30-04-2009, 07:32 PM
What s good idea :thumbsup: I was looking at them in B&M's a couple of weeks ago and they were a really good price :)

sarah707
30-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Where can you get canopy's from anyone got a link?

I've got a guy from Manchester come to give me a quote but I'm not sure he'd travel to you! :laughing:

Maybe look in your local paper? :D

lindylou
30-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi Sarah its Linda
How much did then guy quote you i've been looking to get a permanent one fitted
Linx

sarah707
30-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Hi Sarah its Linda
How much did then guy quote you i've been looking to get a permanent one fitted
Linx

Sent a pm x

wendywu
30-04-2009, 09:03 PM
I put a new one up every couple of years. Trouble the afterschoolers want to eat out there under it even in november when it is freezing.:eek: