PDA

View Full Version : variation letter

Trouble
09-02-2008, 07:22 PM
does anyone know where i can get an example of a variation and what im supposed to put in it:idea:

katickles
09-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Oh there was a thread on this just the other day -will see if i can find it for you :)

Trouble
09-02-2008, 07:30 PM
i thought their was but i cant find it thank you

katickles
09-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Now i'm stuck as I can't find it either!! Will keep looking & hopefully if i can't find it, someone else will be along soon. :)

Mollymop
09-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi Di, Try searching "variation" in the search box up there. XX

Trouble
09-02-2008, 07:45 PM
i tried but only 2 came up and they didnt have aletter in, also tried archive but im sure their was a thread not so long ago but i cant find it:panic:

Mollymop
09-02-2008, 07:55 PM
I searched "variation letter" and there were quite a few to look through, one of them mentioned what she wrote in her letter.

Mollymop
09-02-2008, 07:59 PM
There's one on there by Twise and Tiisku has wrote this -
Hope she doesn't mind me putting
this on here

-After the dear sir/madam beginning I explained my situation, in your case I would write that you are currently registered to look after this and this many children, and mention the age of the child who already is in your care. Then explain that you have a request to look after the other two, mentioning their ages and days/hours when you would have them all together. As the little ones are SO little I wouldn't explain about activities but what possible safety measures you have thought of for the 1.5 hours you have them all? Such as a double buggy if you need to go out and a harness for the older one? I think you will be OK just be clear with the times and days as it's only going to be for a very short while I'm sure they are not going to have a problem with it. I emailed them first and they asked either a letter with my signature or to attach my signature to an email. Once they had it I got two calls from them to give them the days and times and names and DOB:s of the mindees. On the following day they called again and said it's been accepted and explained the new registration rules. Over all it only took less than a week.