PDA

View Full Version : WOW

jibberjitz
29-04-2009, 12:36 PM
I know I've only been registered for a few days (and no mindees yet :laughing: ) but I've just received a training prospectus from my local Early Years dept for FREE training on all sorts of courses!!! There are so many to choose from I dont know where to start!

So my question is: Is there any courses that you have done in the past that are really worth doing?

Hope you're all having a lovely Wednesday :D

LittleAcorns
29-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Hi Liz, sorry cant help on the courses as not done any additional ones yet :blush:

are there any on managing childrens behaviour? :clapping: :clapping:

jibberjitz
29-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Hi Liz, sorry cant help on the courses as not done any additional ones yet :blush:

are there any on managing childrens behaviour? :clapping: :clapping:

Are you having a troublesome day then :laughing:

estrelas
29-04-2009, 01:37 PM
not yet!
i'm still waiting on courses, but i want to do them all :angry: :laughing:

jibberjitz
29-04-2009, 01:42 PM
not yet!
i'm still waiting on courses, but i want to do them all :angry: :laughing:

I know, I feel the same :D

Princess Sara
29-04-2009, 01:58 PM
It's brilliant isn't it the amount of courses avalible. When we get back off holiday I plan to sit down and mark off which courses I want to do and get it sorted!

If only parents had such resources... but I guess certain types of parents wouldn't bother anyway.

Buzz Lightyear
29-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Fab isn't it Liz?? It's new out, hot off the press. Get booked on as many as you can before you get booked up with mindees. Sadly I can't do a few I'd like due to having mindees during the week. My only free day is Tuesday so have booked on those ones as well as the evening ones. Speak with Jo, she has a list of the ones we're both booked on, maybe you could join us?

Chatterbox Childcare
29-04-2009, 03:39 PM
I would look at

Food Hygiene
Bullying
Abuse
Behaviour - older and younger
EYFS
Planning and Assessments
Policies, Procedures and Planning
Anything to do with EYFS
Asthma

Thats a start

jibberjitz
29-04-2009, 07:27 PM
I would look at

Food Hygiene
Bullying
Abuse
Behaviour - older and younger
EYFS
Planning and Assessments
Policies, Procedures and Planning
Anything to do with EYFS
Asthma

Thats a start

Thanks - I have got a list of 10 to book (with misst104) so far which takes us up to September :jump for joy: