PDA

View Full Version : PERMISSION FORMS FOR SILLY THINGS

angeldelight
29-04-2009, 10:35 AM
With all the forms we have to have now I thought it would be fun to make a list of our own funny suggestions

Do you have any ideas ?

What about a permission form allowing me to go to the toilet so I do not wet myself ?

Am I allowed to eat do I need a permission form for this do you think ?

Permission to use the forum ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any ideas please

Angel xx

Daftbat
29-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Permission to fill in the permission form!:rolleyes:

haribo
29-04-2009, 10:38 AM
permission to make fun of permission forms ?????????:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
29-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Permission to fill in the permission form!:rolleyes:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

uf353432
29-04-2009, 10:43 AM
permission to breath, :panic:

haribo
29-04-2009, 10:46 AM
the most important one of course,permission to open a bottle of wine after a hard day..( obviously that one needs risk assessing too ) :laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
29-04-2009, 10:51 AM
the most important one of course,permission to open a bottle of wine after a hard day..( obviously that one needs risk assessing too ) :laughing: :laughing:

Permisson to fall over ??

xxx

helenlc
29-04-2009, 10:54 AM
permission to breath, :panic:

Reminds me of the Breathing Policy - if you've not seen it, check out this link:

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=24710&highlight=breathing+policy

Its hysterical!!

But back to permissions:

Permission (from parents) for us to be ill once in a while

Permission (from my 3 yr old mindee) to move without having to explain what I am doing every 2 minutes

Permission to go down parents purses/wallets and get any money owed

Permission not to have to change the honking stinking foul nappies that mindee produces first thing every morning

Permission to replant a tree for every one I have used with printing policies, re-wording policies and re-printing policies, permission forms, about me etc

Permission to have chocolate as a tax deductable expense for childminders!!

angeldelight
29-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Reminds me of the Breathing Policy - if you've not seen it, check out this link:

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=24710&highlight=breathing+policy

Its hysterical!!

But back to permissions:

Permission (from my 3 yr old mindee) to move without having to explain what I am doing every 2 minutes

Permission not to have to change the honking stinking foul nappies that mindee produces first thing every morning

Permission to replant a tree for every one I have used with printing policies, re-wording policies and re-printing policies, permission forms, about me etc

Crikey you really thought about them didnt you ha ha

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

sarah707
29-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Permission to go to the loo BY MYSELF :D

helenlc
29-04-2009, 11:06 AM

Now you're going too far Sarah - be realistic!! Lol

huggableshelly
29-04-2009, 11:08 AM
permission to eat my own lunch without a child wanting to eat mine instead of theirs!

Permission to say NO or Stop the child when in danger instead of being all sweet and explaining to the child why it is dangerous using silly words they do not understand!

hectors house
29-04-2009, 11:46 AM

I have one parent who wouldn't sign that one - her child is 2 and she never leaves him in a room on his own unless he is asleep - sometimes when she is dropping child off, if I have to pop to cupboard in hall (3 ft away from lounge)to get a nappy or tissue she says "shall I wait and watch the children until you get back" - I don't know how she thinks I manage all day without her!

Bananabrain
29-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Permission to drink a whole,hot cup of tea and to actually eat something every now and then.

Especially after I have spent all morning sorting out 5 children and preparing an elaborate picnic,got tidied up,finally got the little ones to sleep and sit down with my 'lunch.'
Oh I forgot, and done lots of activities as well all morning.

And someone pipes up with: I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!

Mouse
29-04-2009, 12:05 PM
For when I am using a public toilet and have to take the child in with me, I would like permission to gag the child so it don't comment at the top of
its voice about everything I am doing.

huggableshelly
29-04-2009, 12:15 PM
For when I am using a public toilet and have to take the child in with me, I would like permission to gag the child so it don't comment at the top of
its voice about everything I am doing.

oohhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss good one!

one mindee used to say "are you having a wee or a poo?" and if I didnt reply he shouted louder followed by "well? what is it?" or are you done yet?

huggableshelly
29-04-2009, 12:17 PM
permission to change routine due to weather conditions!

huggableshelly
29-04-2009, 12:18 PM
permission to self medicate after freddy or gertie gasbag has screamed for hours on end

wendywu
29-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Permission to change the weather conditions SUN SUN SUN:laughing:

Pipsqueak
29-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Permission to have a personal life

Permission to be actually considered human (instead of being considered superhuman because you look after kids or have xxx amount in tow)

Permission to carry a sign saying "this is my child and I currently being a mother not a childminder"

Daftbat
29-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Whats a personal life???????

Don't i have to be at the beck and call of everyone else all the time?????????

Just thought of another --

permission to refuse to take the child when parent turns iup saying "Oh dear, he's just filled his nappy on the way in the car, got to rush, byeeee"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

singlewiththree
29-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Permission to have a BAD day, why do we have to be so jolly all the time, if you should the slightest hint of feeling a bit tired or grumpy the looks!

huggableshelly
29-04-2009, 03:15 PM
permission to refuse to take the child when parent turns iup saying "Oh dear, he's just filled his nappy on the way in the car, got to rush, byeeee"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep that annoys me too then when you do the change its obvious that the poor child had been in it for more than 10 mins

permission to allow the children get really really messy without having parents frown at the state of their clothing or hair!

gegele
29-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Permission to have chocolate as a tax deductable expense for childminders!![/QUOTE]

HEAR HEAR!!!!!

the tax man would owe ME money LOL

rickysmiths
29-04-2009, 04:24 PM

Its hysterical!!

But back to permissions:

Do you think we could slip the wine in here too?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissTinkerbell
29-04-2009, 04:54 PM

HEAR HEAR!!!!!

the tax man would owe ME money LOL[/QUOTE]

oooh definitely - he'd owe me too!

breezy
29-04-2009, 05:34 PM
permission to wee in peace

Alibali
29-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Permission to have the weekend off without parents phoning all the time.

claireLouise
29-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Hi Guys,

Just pause a minute please, My Care Commission Officer has just recommended that I get a permission slip to leave my mindees in the care of a responsible adult so I can go to the toilet. Not joking TRUE FACT!

Claire

Mollymop
29-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi Guys,

Just pause a minute please, My Care Commission Officer has just recommended that I get a permission slip to leave my mindees in the care of a responsible adult so I can go to the toilet. Not joking TRUE FACT!

Claire

OM, what is the world coming toooOOoooooo!!!!!???

I would tell her to get stuffed!
What would you do? Knock on your neighbours door and explain you need a wee so could they pop round for a few moments, but if it is a poop I may be 5 minutes depending on what I have eaten in the past 48 hours?:laughing: haha

Lady Haha
29-04-2009, 09:53 PM

:D This I like!!!!

Seriously, though, I do wonder if I should do a permission form for various daft things, just so that I'm covered! I have verbal permission for these, but you never know!

Permission for child's face painting on days out
Permission to hold a tarantula or giant african snail:)
Permission to have the occasional macdonalds
Permission to go on fairground rides
Permission to meet Father Christmas

sure there must be more, but can't think at the mo!

Blackhorse
29-04-2009, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE=blackandsparkly;406373]:D This I like!!!!

Permission to meet Father Christmas

QUOTE]

I hope he has his criminal records check done!!

miffy
29-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Hi Guys,

Claire

Priceless!!!!!!!!!

But where do you get one from? I mean most of us work alone :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

Blackhorse
29-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Hi Guys,

Claire

and there I thought that was a big no-no:cool: ...I think I am going to buy shares from my nearest paper and ink manufacturer

Bananabrain
30-04-2009, 09:25 AM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i actually tell my husband sometimes that if the phone rings,to tell them I'm at a childminding meeting and will get back to them:laughing:

sometimes I just need to have some headspace.:laughing:

tinkerbelle
30-04-2009, 09:51 AM

not just the weekend either anytime after iv finished work would be nice but no iv got one mum who thinks its ok to text me at 9.30 at night for no reason :angry: started turning off my phone so she cant

RedDragon
30-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Permission to tell every single person you meet that you are a Childminder and the child that is with you who has the tram lines all in his hair (google if you don't know what they are) is NOT yours!

Hebs
30-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Permission to tell every single person you meet that you are a Childminder and the child that is with you who has the tram lines all in his hair (google if you don't know what they are) is NOT yours!

:eek: my son has tram lines in his hair, and i like them :(

angeldelight
30-04-2009, 10:56 AM
:eek: my son has tram lines in his hair, and i like them :(

My sons used to have them many years ago too ha

xx

TheBTeam
30-04-2009, 11:42 AM
I need permission to advertise on my back that none of the oddballs with me are my own!! (Sorry but i really have some at the moment!!):laughing: :laughing:

Permission not to have permission for perfectly ordinary sill things!

Permission not to have permission for something that has a 1 in 15 million chance of happening.

Permission not to have to have permission for OFSTED, after they told you you needed permission for something they say should never have been given you permission for in the first place! (confused, yes so was i when i had to explain it back to them, in my defense for not having permission!)

I want permission to be silly sometimes, without the aid of alcohol!

TheBTeam
01-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Permission to be paid for bank holidays!

ORKSIE
01-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Hi Guys,

Claire

Permission to have a bag attached to have wee in:rolleyes:

ORKSIE
01-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Permissision to stop children from saying when you havin a wee

" Didnt know you had legs":laughing: :laughing:

I always wear trousers. This child sat outside the Loo (which was slightly open so i could communicate with him) He was obviously havin a peek, he was 3 Yrs LMAO

Lick'le Oakes
02-05-2009, 06:20 AM
Permission not to do the EYFS:D