PDA

View Full Version : help needed re toliet training please

sarahstanbridge
28-04-2009, 08:12 PM
hello,

i mind A who was 3 last week and i am having a few problems in the toilet department with her. untill about 6 weeks ago she was using the potty most of the time with no problems here. however she was not always clean or dry at pre school. now , she is not clean or dry here either. she is only with me 3 afternoons for 4 hours per day each week. today for example she pooed her pull ups at preschool so they changed her into normal pants which she wet and pooed again. they then changed her again . she slept for over an hour on the way to mine from pre school and when she woke i put her straight onto potty which was good. she had lunch then i put her on potty again. then whilst i was clearing away the plates etc she wet and pooed her pants, i had no choice but to put her in pull ups as she had run out of dry trousers if she did it again. when she wets its a real flood too. i have never seen so much liquid come out of a 3 year old. they other thing is that she really is not bothered if she is in wet/dirty clothes - she is still happy to play and does not tell me that she has done it. she is no better or worse if other children are here. i hate pull ups as i think they are confussing her BUT pre school have said that they want her in them! any sujestions as to what i can do to get over this little hipcup. thanks

estrelas
28-04-2009, 08:20 PM
whats she like at home?

mine was potty training but after he wee'd in my daughters slippers :laughing: :laughing: and repeatedly on the floor, mum decided we would wait a while thankfully :laughing:

sarahstanbridge
28-04-2009, 08:21 PM
mum claims that she is really good at home??? but who knows!!!!