PDA

View Full Version : Hunky man with a love of house work!

Sleeping Baby
28-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Oh you don't mean that sort of wonted (or wonton)oh well never mind my husband would never understand any way! Sleeping Baby

michellethegooner
28-04-2009, 03:40 PM
if you find one can I borrow him :rolleyes: ;)

Heaven Scent
28-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Snap Snap Snap & Snap again.

huggableshelly
28-04-2009, 03:49 PM
I have one woohoooooo well kinda

he likes to cook and he cleans the bathrooms too but thats his limit! Sorry I cant share him though, he is locked in my closet until I need his services!

hopskip30
28-04-2009, 05:45 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mum2two
28-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Mine will cook, wash up, iron - yep iron! - and he hoovered & mopped the floor before kids came today!! :clapping:

Oh and he put the kids to bed - which he does most nights, & does their brekkie in the morning!!

(My god - reading that makes me sound lazy - but we do share it all, and I'm normally sorting something else if he's doing something... :blush: )

We've been together almost 10 yrs & I have trained him very well!!! :p

xx

huggableshelly
28-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Mine will cook, wash up, iron - yep iron! - and he hoovered & mopped the floor before kids came today!! :clapping:

Oh and he put the kids to bed - which he does most nights, & does their brekkie in the morning!!

(My god - reading that makes me sound lazy - but we do share it all, and I'm normally sorting something else if he's doing something... :blush: )

We've been together almost 10 yrs & I have trained him very well!!! :p

xx

wow i went wrong somewhere ... 12 years down the line and not managed to get him to iron a single thing! I doubt he even knows how to set the ironing board up lol

Pauline
28-04-2009, 08:00 PM
I've got just what you are looking for but he's not for sale.

I've tried (I'm very trying) and tested him for 37 years and don't want to exchange him now :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
28-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Sorry mines not for sale either :thumbsup:

wendywu
28-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Mine will do all sorts of things round the house. But by gum does he let you know that he has done it. He is also rather prone to moan while he is doing it.

So sometimes i would just rather he did not.:panic:

FussyElmo
29-04-2009, 09:08 AM
I will send mine first class.

He is a clean freak a right old woman. Last night the house was spotless and he still whinged that I hadnt put my coat on the right peg:eek:

Be careful what you wish for :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ps the evil side of me moved all the coats round on the pegs this morning:littleangel:

Joannechildmind
29-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Ps the evil side of me moved all the coats round on the pegs this morning:littleangel:

:laughing: thats sooooo funny and the kinda thing i would do :clapping:

Jo

Toothfairy
14-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Although not hunky, my hubby;

Does most of the housework
Irons
Does the washing and hangs it out
Loads and unloads the dishwasher
If I go out for the evening, he waits up for me and comes out to the car when I pull up and walks me back into the house.
Does the weekly shop
Looks after the kids at the drop of a hat
Did all the night feeds once I had stopped breast feeding
Gets up to the kids when they call out at night
Lets me have a lie-in when ever I want.

But he's CRAP at DIY. Still, I can live with that :D

geordiebunny
14-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Mine does everything too I will admit I am lazy "deep breath" see admission first and last step I will take.
He's been moaning about dishes lately but if we leave them he will do them out of habit. But I do say when it comes to electronics it's left for me so I can't be that lazy as computer is always playing up or ariel needs moving in loft I still send him up and shout orders though but technically it is what am best at. I wanted a dog and promised to take care of it but he takes it for walks and cleans up after her. I can even imagine when I start minding he will be doing most of clearing up too as my volunteer registered assistant hehe Reading this I have it really easy and I am definately not going to give him up well unless matt damon comes along of course

Fussyelmo just what I would do aswell and it wasn't me but the little devil on my shoulder told me to do it.