PDA

View Full Version : Childminder Derby

tammys-tots
28-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi, I am a qualified Nursery Nurse and have worked in several nurseries and schools in Derby . In December 2008 I was graded Outstanding, i was the first childminder in the city to receive this grade under the Early Years Foundation Stage. I care for children with additional needs and have experience of working with children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and communication difficulties. I have attended several training courses including Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator, Disability awareness with Umbrella. I have achieved NCMA Quality First Level 3. I am also studying with the Open University for the Early Years foundation Degree and have recently passed the Certificate in Early Years Practice ( level 4 qualification).
I have vacancies Monday - Thursday for aged over one year

I also pick up from the local school Boulton infants

My phone number is 01332 726579 or email me tamasineashforth@hotmail.co.uk , i will then be able to send you a link to my website where you will be able to view my latest ofsted report and read more about the service i offer.

Thanks
Tammy

ddw
28-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi, I am a qualified Nursery Nurse and have worked in several nurseries and schools in Derby . In December 2008 I was graded Outstanding, i was the first childminder in the city to receive this grade under the Early Years Foundation Stage. I care for children with additional needs and have experience of working with children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder and communication difficulties. I have attended several training courses including Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator, Disability awareness with Umbrella.I have achieved NCMA Quality First Level 3. I am also studying with the Open University for the Early Years foundation Degree and have recently passed the Certificate in Early Years Practice ( level 4 qualification).
I have vacancies Monday - Thursday for aged over one year

I also pick up from the local school Boulton infants

My phone number is 01332 726579

Thanks
Tammy

Hi Tammy

Have posted posted on Netmums, if not, worth doing, I got a few enquiries that way

ddw

tammys-tots
28-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Hi Tammy

Have posted posted on Netmums, if not, worth doing, I got a few enquiries that way

ddw

Yes i have before might try it again,
Thanks
Tammy