PDA

View Full Version : Exactly how many sub sections does the SEF need?

amirose
28-04-2009, 09:11 AM
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!

I started it online and saw the seven headings (one of which was simply submit) and that ah this is not so bad (:rolleyes: )

Every single title I click on has like a million sub sections. I am so nearly finished have just clicked section 6 (overall effectiveness) only to find four more sub sections :crying:

I literally screamed
"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!"

and scared my dogs :laughing:

I simply cannot wait till this is over :(

estrelas
28-04-2009, 09:35 AM
sorry that made me giggle!!:laughing: :laughing:

I shouldn't really as I a haven't even looked at mine yet :blush:

amirose
28-04-2009, 09:56 AM
sorry that made me giggle!!:laughing: :laughing:

I shouldn't really as I a haven't even looked at mine yet :blush:

Ha ha you wait I will laughing at you when you are just starting yours and I have already finished!!! :p :p :p !!!

:laughing:

estrelas
28-04-2009, 10:03 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nicole_kirsty
28-04-2009, 11:16 AM
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!

I started it online and saw the seven headings (one of which was simply submit) and that ah this is not so bad (:rolleyes: )

Every single title I click on has like a million sub sections. I am so nearly finished have just clicked section 6 (overall effectiveness) only to find four more sub sections :crying:

I literally screamed
"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!"

and scared my dogs :laughing:

I simply cannot wait till this is over :(

Hi

I printed mine off yesterday thought i'd look at it/ fill it out on paper then do it online as i can do bits here and there then! I havent looked properly but not looking forward to doing it - its all a bit daunting! Tell a lie i looked at the first question and though what on earth do i write about that!!! Not looking forward to starting it though!!

Well done on finishing yours!!

Nicole x

Daftbat
28-04-2009, 11:27 AM
It probably should have more sub sections - Ofsted are fully aware that we have nothing better to do and really could do with the work:rolleyes:

huggableshelly
28-04-2009, 11:55 AM
lol Penny dont give anyone any ideas to make even more work for us!

sarahlou
28-04-2009, 11:56 AM
just started mine - dreading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic:

Buzz Lightyear
28-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Sent off for my 'token?' yesterday. Not filled with confidence for when it does arrive.... urgh :rolleyes:

Andrea08
28-04-2009, 12:05 PM
its a big evaluation esp when we are not use to filling them in,,,

im half way through and i have to finish it as part of my level 4 too,,,

I think sarah has an e-book on how to fill it in im sure if you ask she will put me right,,,

good luck every one shame we should get rewards for filling it in im going to treat myself with a crate of red hehehehe

xx

sue
28-04-2009, 04:43 PM
l know the feeling it drove me mad stop count to ten and time yourself to half an hour a day until you have don't it or it will drive you insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:panic: walk away and take you dog for a walk think you both need it