PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY - GOOD MORNING

angeldelight
28-04-2009, 06:17 AM
Morning Everyone

Its raining again here so another day indoors by the looks of things - what a difference from last week

Not sure what we are doing yet

What is everyone else doing ?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

huggableshelly
28-04-2009, 06:20 AM
I broke my pc yesterday ... or rather my Hubby did LOL

so today I need to get some uni work done as did none last night but it will ahve to wait as working all day today and not decided on any activities at all ... boy I'm a bad cm!

Demonjill
28-04-2009, 06:26 AM
Goog morning everyone,

Its raining here too and Im back to work today. yuk!!:(

Its only 18 days till I start my induction training! yippee cant wait:clapping:

Have fab day everyone:thumbsup:

charleyfarley
28-04-2009, 06:27 AM
Morning Angel and Huggs

A bit miserable here but at least it's not raining yet.

I've got up today with a hacking cough, it really hurts my throat when I cough.

I have to wait in again for that parcel, hopefully 4th time lucky of delivering it, I might just be in.

Not sure what we are doing today, maybe get the shaving foam out, they like that

Have a good day everyone

Carol xx

emler
28-04-2009, 06:38 AM
Morning all

Very rainy here today too :( We are going to visit my best friend today as it's her birthday.
I'm going to have to go & waken my dd now as she's still zonked! It's very unusual for me to be up and about before my little human alarm clock!

Roseolivia
28-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Morning, no rain here yet.
Today we're going to plant some seeds and replant my tomato plants as they're getting huge. Our sky isn't working so we have someone coming to fix that this morning, luckily our tv's are freeview as well as i couldn't cope without cbeebies. Have a nice day

LOOPYLISA
28-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Morning everyone, lovely and sunny and warm here today, summer clothes back out !!

Popping into town today and hopefully if the sun stays out, get some washing dry :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone x

PixiePetal
28-04-2009, 07:21 AM
Hi all !!!

Sunny but damp here in the South.

3 mindees to toddler group today, catch up and a natter with other CMs there when I am not chasing about! Actually my 3 are little angels mnost of the time :littleangel:

Need to get some pipe cleaners too, for my craft activity at CM group on Thursday, so I can practice making butterflies later :thumbsup:

wendywu
28-04-2009, 07:25 AM
Yipee the sun is out here. We are off to a toddler group this morning. I have been going to this one for 20 years :eek: Started with my elder DD.

breezy
28-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Sun is out here, but it's not very warm yet!
no kids til 12 and lots of dashing about after school run so a quiet afternoon if screech lets me!!!!!!

LOOPYLISA
28-04-2009, 08:10 AM
Hi all !!!

Sunny but damp here in the South.

3 mindees to toddler group today, catch up and a natter with other CMs there when I am not chasing about! Actually my 3 are little angels mnost of the time :littleangel:

Need to get some pipe cleaners too, for my craft activity at CM group on Thursday, so I can practice making butterflies later :thumbsup:

Where in the south are you?, just being nosey :D

Trouble
28-04-2009, 08:25 AM
all three of us have belly ache now and i still feel dizzy

sunny day

hubby had me up at 5.45:angry: :angry:

cleaned the guinea pigs out by 6.15 :laughing:

all washing done and its only 9.25:eek: :D

RainbowMum
28-04-2009, 09:04 AM
No rain here yet, looks to be on the way though, children's centre phoned and my sandpit is in (at last!) so have called hubby to go get it! dont suppose the sand will have come too -that would be too easy lol!

Need to sort my NVQ folder out at some point as the assessor is coming tomorrow:rolleyes: