PDA

View Full Version : Raincovers & bar

Heaven Scent
27-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi I'm probably looking for the impossible I am looking for some parts for two pushchairs as follows

1) MOTHER CARE URBAN DETOUR (older model)
a) raincover
b) the bar that goes across the front.

2) McClaren - prehistoric unbrella fold triple buggy
a) any raincover to fit a triple pushchair
b) any half decent navy blue, red or white (preferably but any colour will do) buggy liners or cozitoe's

Also interested in black or white sun parasols to attach to my pushchairs.

I am also on the look out for a half decent single umbrella fold pushchair/pram with hood and accessories to keep in my car.

berkschick
27-04-2009, 07:09 PM
I thought you were looking for a bar to drink at :laughing:

Lou
27-04-2009, 07:11 PM
I have a mothercare urban detour....must be an older model as it is battered lol, i didnt know the bar came off it?

i will go for a quick look in garage and see if i have the rain cover......bear with me

Heaven Scent
27-04-2009, 10:45 PM
I thought you were looking for a bar to drink at :laughing:

Honestly - you have a one track mind - can I just remind you who was drinking Tonic Water - yes me dear it was ME ME ME not anyone else just ME

Amaranth
27-04-2009, 10:54 PM
I did have a navy blue buggy liner/ cozy toes thing that I didn't need any more. I think it might be in one of my wardrobe cupboards. I will have a look tomorrow and let you know. :)

Heaven Scent
28-04-2009, 08:30 AM
Aw thanks - let me know what you want for these things plus the postage and I'll send it off or I can pay you via pay pal if you have an account.

Amaranth
29-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Sorry for delay!! I finally found the pram liner/cozytoes. I will pm you

Xx