PDA

View Full Version : panic!!!!!!!

gegele
27-04-2009, 12:48 PM
my husband just phoned, he's been having bad time at work as boss shut his workshop and gave him other job but nobody is happy with new situation. hubby decided to get his own company with a collegue which i was a lot happy with when it was just a talk but this am his boss said he was going to have a paycut of 8grant!!!:panic: !! or make him redundant!!!:( and because he lended us money to buy our house as we didn't have a penny basically we'll have nothing: no debt and no redundancy money. but i'm sure the he's owed more than the couple of grant of redundancy money?!!?
does anyone know how it's calculated?

i really need to get started with minding or i don't know how we're going to survive until everything falls into place!!

any tip on how to get started quickly??

i started to fill some advertissement on the net and realised the day after that i made a mistake in the e-mail address :blush: and i can't really remember where i signed in????:blush: :blush:

oh my what a panic, what a faff...!!!!:( :( :(

huggableshelly
27-04-2009, 12:59 PM
didnt want to read and run, I have no idea on reduncency rules I think it depends on the company, those who go into liquidation get nothing other than owed money for hours worked if they are lucky.

Hopefully someone will be in with more help for you xxx

gegele
27-04-2009, 01:02 PM
thank you for stopping lol,

i'm sure it'll be just fine!!!!! smile and all that.....

FussyElmo
27-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Try this link might help

http://www.berr.gov.uk/whatwedo/employment/employment-legislation/employment-guidance/page33157.html.

hope that works :)

Tatjana
27-04-2009, 01:32 PM
I worked for a company that went into liquidation and i did get some form of redudancy through the government, but it took quite a while for it to come through and i had only been there 5 months, but it was a long time ago so i don't remember the ins and outs, sorry.

xx