PDA

View Full Version : I feel I'll never get registered

Blackhorse
27-04-2009, 12:18 PM
I was on the phone to the care commission again (lost count of how many times I have phoned them now..)
my cco is still not back in the office even though her manager told me so himself last week (he was the one that had denied that she was off for any length of time already...and in my books it has been 2 months nearly)

now she is meant to be back this week but not today but they weren't really sure.

I have been waiting for weeks and weeks and weeks and I feel like they treat me like some unworthy idiot who doesn't matter anyway

:crying: :crying:

huggableshelly
27-04-2009, 12:19 PM
can you request another CDO?

Blackhorse
27-04-2009, 12:20 PM
I tried that but since the manager denied that she has been off for any length of time they obviously don't see the need to assign anyone else...

I am really loosing all hope at the moment

jibberjitz
27-04-2009, 12:22 PM
How frustrating for you :( Hope it gets sorted soon - keep hassling them :thumbsup:

misst104
27-04-2009, 12:27 PM
So sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Its so frustrating when you are waiting and they don't seem to know what they are doing do they? I don't know what to suggest other than keep phonong but it seems you have done that already :mad:

I hope that they get themselves sorted out for you soon.

xxx

fionamal
27-04-2009, 12:29 PM
I would keep pestering them until they get someone else out to you.

They are the worlds worst to deal with , never met such a slow company for dealing with things

Demonjill
27-04-2009, 02:58 PM
This is getting ridiculous Nicole. Time me thinks to put your foot down :angry:
Actually thats alot easier to say than to do, and i have to admit im a bit of a wimp with these things.:blush: but if i get mad enough heads do roll .... lol

Cammie Doodle
27-04-2009, 03:18 PM
I would keep pestering them until they get someone else out to you.

They are the worlds worst to deal with , never met such a slow company for dealing with things

Mmm thats a worry , if I move back to Scotland maybe I will give up childminding if it takes tooooooo long to become registered .
Poor you

Blackhorse
27-04-2009, 03:23 PM
well I phoned again to speak to the manager but I am sure he won't phone me back unless I chase it up again...that's what he did the last time.

I don't like to cause to much fuss though as I do want to get registered iyswim....

I just can't believe they would treat you with so much disregard.
Would like to ask him if he was happy to wait for his salary if the person in charge is off for weeks on end...probably not!!

Blackhorse
27-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Mmm thats a worry , if I move back to Scotland maybe I will give up childminding if it takes tooooooo long to become registered .
Poor you

Don't do that! there are people with more luck out there..just get everything sent away for before you move to have things ready...if that is possible..

Alibali
27-04-2009, 05:50 PM
I can't believe you still haven'y heard how infuriating. Pm'd you.

ORKSIE
27-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Seems to me you just got to keep on at them, cant believe they would treat people so badly:panic: