PDA

View Full Version : URGENT NVQ3 Question

Schnakes
27-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Sorry - this is in the wrong area but I wanted people to notice it!

Does anyone have a doc they can send me with the 306 and 302 written questions on? My assessor is coming tommorow, only just sat down to do it and realised that I dont know where they are!

Have had a look on the disc and am like :panic: je'nem comprande pas!

Thank you.

Sx

tammerisk
27-04-2009, 11:50 AM
i will send them to you or you can go to this link if it works and find it http://www.cityandguilds.com/documents/ind_sport/3171_4-ccld-l3-optional-units.pdf these are opional units

Schnakes
27-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Hi Tammerisk,

Thanks for the link, it did work...sorry I should have said, Im doing a cache NVQ...does that make a difference?

Sx

Schnakes
27-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Another question, sorry..I cant see the questions on that document? Am I being really thick?

Sorry - major panic mode, my NVQ assessor is coming tommorow and I cant get hold of her today!!

Sx

tammerisk
27-04-2009, 01:39 PM
they are numbered i don't think it is different i just had a look at there sight and it looks the same things. ring your asseser and ask her/him what it is they want you to do

Schnakes
27-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Rang her and she said not to bother, she'll drop them off tommorow!!! :eek:

Fine!

Thanks you for you help anyway, Tammerisk - appreciated.

Sx

tammerisk
27-04-2009, 02:37 PM
good good that is what they there for and what they get paid for mine said she would rather i ring her when i stuck than wait for her to turn up as it might be simple and putting me under stress for nothing