PDA

View Full Version : childcare vouchers

bibby76
26-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi this is my first posting, so not sure how it works, i wanted to ask about childcare vouchers. I had a prospective parent ask me if could accept them, do any of you accept them? If so how do you go about registering for them? I dont really understand how they work!
Any replies helpfull!

Love this site BTW!:clapping:

Gizmo
26-04-2009, 03:54 PM
hiya its really easy you need to find out which vouchers that they use cos there are quite a few, go on to their website and register, you're the parent will then need a note of your cm register number so they can link up, she or he has an amount deducted from their salary up to £243 pm (dont know if it changed in the budget) this is electronically placed into your account, not to sure how you get the cash, I do them at the moment as a parent paying nursery.
I started off replying quite well there and lost the plot a bit but someone will be able to help you :blush:

bubbles
26-04-2009, 04:03 PM
I receive payment through kidsunlimited vouchers. Mum just brought me the form that she was given from work and i filled my details (bank details, ofsted number etc) in and that was it. Got paid through vouchers from the following month. Never had any problems. Payment is always in on or before the due date.

melanieabigail2004
26-04-2009, 05:09 PM
I accept vouchers from three companies at the mo. One I had to register on-line and the other two sent me forms to complete once the parents had set their end up. Two sets get paid into my bank a/c and the other I get given paper vouchers and I have to phone up and action them.

Mel

charleyfarley
26-04-2009, 05:20 PM
I accept 3 different voucher companys, 1 I filled in online and the other 2 I filled in the forms that were sent out.

I actually like them, they are paid straight into my bank so I manage to save most of that money instead of spending the cash I'm given :blush: :laughing:

Carol xx

bibby76
26-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Sounds quite easy! Shall find out from parent on friday if they want to use me and will ask what vouchers they use as i didnt know there were different ones!
thanks alot for replies
sarah:jump for joy: