PDA

View Full Version : Bargains!

Mouse
26-04-2009, 01:44 PM
I hope this is in the right place!

I thought I'd share with you a couple of bargains I got this weekend.

In Lakeland they had their Easter card making stuff reduced. They had a pack of pearlescent (have I spelt that right?) cards. It says easter egg shape, but they're just oval, so you could you use them any time. They also had packs of card toppers & stickers. There are chicks & easter eggs, but plenty of others in the pack that you could use any time (and save the others till next easter). They were all reduced from £1.99 to 50p a pack.

Then today in Home Bargains I got lots of toy plastic animals - 2 in a pack for 19p. I got 10 different packs, so 20 animals for less than £2. They're not to ELC standard, but they're not bad at all & the children will love them.

Monkey1
26-04-2009, 05:28 PM
a trip to home bargains is coming on i think!
At the exhibition yesterday i saw these trays that they had made into mini gardens, i got some trays more or less the same for £1 in B&M! i'm going to make a dinosaur valley!

jibberjitz
26-04-2009, 07:25 PM
It definately worth picking up bargains:thumbsup: like that for next time - I got loads of Christmas craft stuff from Tesco's at bargain prices

Thanks for info :)

jeanybeany
26-04-2009, 07:59 PM
I hope this is in the right place!

I thought I'd share with you a couple of bargains I got this weekend.

In Lakeland they had their Easter card making stuff reduced. They had a pack of pearlescent (have I spelt that right?) cards. It says easter egg shape, but they're just oval, so you could you use them any time. They also had packs of card toppers & stickers. There are chicks & easter eggs, but plenty of others in the pack that you could use any time (and save the others till next easter). They were all reduced from £1.99 to 50p a pack.

Then today in Home Bargains I got lots of toy plastic animals - 2 in a pack for 19p. I got 10 different packs, so 20 animals for less than £2. They're not to ELC standard, but they're not bad at all & the children will love them.

I got loads of the toy animals as well today! They are not bad for the price and like you say the kids love them. I also got the little tiddly wink frogs and trays,reminded me of my childhood.:laughing: