PDA

View Full Version : Where do you advertise???

hollybritten
25-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Hi There could you guys let me know where and how you advertise, going to do a flyer drop tomorow but I don't know if I will get any interest.

Many Thanks

Holly:thumbsup:

aly
25-04-2009, 09:28 PM
:thumbsup:

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3554&highlight=advertising

christine e
26-04-2009, 07:12 AM
Netmums but keep resubmitting every now and then so it gets back up to the top. I always have a supply of business cards on me so if someone asks for my number then it's not just jotted on a scrap of paper that ends up getting lost. Keep updating your details on the FIS site because that bumps it back up to the top of the page.

Good luck

Cx

aly
26-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Netmums but keep resubmitting every now and then so it gets back up to the top. I always have a supply of business cards on me so if someone asks for my number then it's not just jotted on a scrap of paper that ends up getting lost. Keep updating your details on the FIS site because that bumps it back up to the top of the page.

Good luck

Cx
I dont think you can resubmit it on netmums...ive tried quite a few times but wont let me

sweets
26-04-2009, 11:54 AM
I tried to get my advert back up to the top too, but i didnt work!

christine e
26-04-2009, 03:36 PM
I just went to the local noticeboard selected childcare and then submitted a new message.

Cx

Polka Dots
26-04-2009, 06:45 PM
I've found on Netmums I have to delete my previous post and submit another to get back to the top. I just cut the text and paste it onto the new post. :thumbsup: