PDA

View Full Version : sooooooo glad it's friday, what a week!!!!!

chubbymummy
08-02-2008, 06:44 PM
first child A who is 4 disappears while i'm at school waiting for other children for about 5 minutes........ running round like a headless chicken and feeling sick i was so scared

next thing just got kids in car driving away from where i'm parked and child B says errr you forgot to put the buggy in the car :blush: :blush:

bring me the wine i need it!!!!!

Trouble
08-02-2008, 06:45 PM
bottles of it:laughing: :laughing:

ajs
08-02-2008, 06:51 PM
i haven't lost a child or the buggy but god am i tired

i still have to get 2 kids 13 and 17 sorted to go skiing in the morning and me and other daughter 14 to london by lunch time. the tumble drier has been on all afternoon and not dried a thing i have only just realised that 15month old has set it to cold dry no wonder
i am set to drop and i am starving but we're having chinese stir fry and i can't be bothered to cook but it needs eating tonight

avril
08-02-2008, 07:06 PM
I've had quite an easy day today baby been tired slept best part of today and my own little darling had my Mum here to entertain him

But I will have a glass of wine to comiserate ( if that is how you spell it :blush: :blush: ) with your days

Avril

Monkey1
08-02-2008, 07:11 PM
I know what you mean! I have had 4 under 5's most of the week so i am so ready for a lie in tomorrow. Been up every morning with Mr Hunky Monkey at 5am as he is working at Manchester Airport! Gosh what a dutyfull wife i am, i get up to make his sarnies and do a flask for him! By 9pm i'm fit for nothing!
Started to feel my age!

merry
08-02-2008, 07:45 PM
next thing just got kids in car driving away from where i'm parked and child B says errr you forgot to put the buggy in the car :blush: :blush:

I once put children in the car, folded down the double buggy, left it on the road and reversed over it, in the carpark next to school, very amusing for everyone else!! :blush:
Enjoy your wine, you deserve it.

:)

deeb66
08-02-2008, 08:40 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OMG that was funny.....sorry but you had me in stitches.........just the sort of thing that happens to me..........

Pipsqueak
08-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Thats cheered me up no end - thats really funny:ROFL1: forgetting the bugyy - at least you didn't leave a child in it!!!

Have a good weekend everyone

xx

Sandie
08-02-2008, 09:54 PM
:ROFL1: I have done this before. Left my daughters house and one of my mindies was playing up so put him in the car strapped him in and just climbed over the seat (got a large people carrier) Got home phone was ringing it was my daughter asking if there was a reason why I had left the buggy in the middle of the road :laughing:

Banana
08-02-2008, 10:30 PM
oh dear :laughing:

berkschick
08-02-2008, 10:51 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

At least its the weekend!

mel
09-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Yes, have a good one!

Mel x

sarah707
09-02-2008, 10:58 AM
I had a good amount of wine last night too... it had been a long week and my friend and I needed it!

I hope you all have restful weekends :D

kaz1501
09-02-2008, 02:44 PM
I thought it was the 'law' to have a drink on a friday night??!! :p

and saturday....and even sunday if there is some left over :rolleyes:

or is that just me? :cool:

Karen
x x x
still counting down the days to finishing work...20 to go :jump for joy:

deeb66
09-02-2008, 02:48 PM
:ROFL1: I have done this before. Left my daughters house and one of my mindies was playing up so put him in the car strapped him in and just climbed over the seat (got a large people carrier) Got home phone was ringing it was my daughter asking if there was a reason why I had left the buggy in the middle of the road :laughing:

Very funny!

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Mollymop
09-02-2008, 03:37 PM
I know you were having a bad day and I shouldn't laugh but sorry I can't help it Hahahaha:laughing: !

Anyway, I know how you feel when the kiddies run off in the playgound and you loose them. Caitlin's always doing it too me. I tell her to stay on the Snakes and ladders square, but then she just disappears. It sends me crazy with worry!