PDA

View Full Version : bargain double buggy!

loocyloo
25-04-2009, 12:35 PM
i have been helping at a local nct nearly new sale this morning ...

and i have been looking for a new double buggy since november, as my urban detour seat got broken :( ( too old to be repaired! )

there was a 'bertini twin steerable pram' for sale ...

4 wheels, but all steerable! big pneumatic wheels too!

adjustable height handle, seats lie flat for baby,

AND the seat unit is reversable, so i can have it facing me or outwards!

raincover/cosy toes AND a change bag !!!! (won't be using that bit!)

it is no wider than my urban detour, and maybe a bit heavier to push, but feels really solid and well made!

i have been looking for a link online to add a picture...but i can't find one!

anyway ... all the above, in excellent condition for £50!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

a childminder friend was also at sale, and i got her to look at with me, to make sure it was a sensible buy! i have managed to shoe horn it into the garage, just need to get DH to take old urban detour to tip!!!

very pleased with the morning!

all i need now are the children to use it!!! DH has just said ''why have you bought it now? you don't use a double at the moment!'' i know i don't. but better to buy now, than have to buy a brand new one at full price, should i quickly need one! :D

fionamal
25-04-2009, 01:11 PM
That was a fab buy. I love bargains like that :clapping:

emler
25-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Great bargain - well done you :thumbsup:

nemo97
25-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Wish I could drop on a bargain.
Never have much luck :mad:

louise
25-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Sounds good, I'm on the look out for another one but want to try a tandem. Have just seen one on freecycle hopefully ill get it as i replied within 10 mins bit u never know.

nell57
25-04-2009, 09:10 PM
:clapping: lucky you, well done on your bargain

Demonjill
25-04-2009, 10:11 PM
That sounds like a fab bargain.:thumbsup:

ORKSIE
25-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Great bargain:angry: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

vix84
26-04-2009, 09:13 AM
i have been helping at a local nct nearly new sale this morning ...

and i have been looking for a new double buggy since november, as my urban detour seat got broken :( ( too old to be repaired! )

there was a 'bertini twin steerable pram' for sale ...

4 wheels, but all steerable! big pneumatic wheels too!

adjustable height handle, seats lie flat for baby,

AND the seat unit is reversable, so i can have it facing me or outwards!

raincover/cosy toes AND a change bag !!!! (won't be using that bit!)

it is no wider than my urban detour, and maybe a bit heavier to push, but feels really solid and well made!

i have been looking for a link online to add a picture...but i can't find one!

anyway ... all the above, in excellent condition for £50!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

a childminder friend was also at sale, and i got her to look at with me, to make sure it was a sensible buy! i have managed to shoe horn it into the garage, just need to get DH to take old urban detour to tip!!!

very pleased with the morning!

all i need now are the children to use it!!! DH has just said ''why have you bought it now? you don't use a double at the moment!'' i know i don't. but better to buy now, than have to buy a brand new one at full price, should i quickly need one! :D

I am so jealous - I am desperate for a rear facing twin one as my son cries if he cant see me and I will have to use the double soon.

Dont suppose you want to sell it ;) :)