PDA

View Full Version : Ds and writing a disclamer help plzzzzz

emmadines
24-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Hi

I have decided that I will allow the children to bring their DS, to use either on rainy days or towards the end of the day, when they are waiting from mum/ dad to collect.

Im sorry I cant remember who said it but one you you lovely peeps had a disclaimer that the parents had to sign. any help would be great. I also want to state in a letter that they are only allowed one game and that it has to be labeled with the child's name (I don't want the "that's my game, no that's my game" type squabbling.)

Dear parent,

Many of the children have expressed interest into bringing their nintendo's DS. I am more then happy for them to do this if these DS's, the games and other ds equipment have their names clearly on them.

Please ensure they are fully charged as I would prefer that the chargers are left at home otherwise we will end up with cables all over the place, causing risk of tripping etc, also could we please limit the child/ren to one game thus reducing the chance of them getting lost.

The children will have set times eg towards the end of the day, where they will be allowed to get these out of the provided basket and will not be taken into school.

yours..........

Hows that for the inital letter??

Daftbat
24-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Sounds ok to me

Andrea08
24-04-2009, 03:32 PM
cool ill be round with my DS later for play time :D

sounds good every one should be happy now!!!

nokidshere
24-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Yep that sounds fine to me too - but don't bother writing a "disclaimer" they are not worth the paper they are written on - and that goes for big companies as well as us little ones :D

Hebs
24-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Make sure you put your not responsible for lose or damage

nokidshere
24-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Make sure you put your not responsible for lose or damage

Thats a disclaimer! It means nothing and would not stand up in a court of law! Even if you write that, you can still be responsible for loss and/or damage depending on the circumstances.