PDA

View Full Version : First Aid kit advice on pre reg visit

Delly
08-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi all, well I got the call today, lady coming on Monday morning, to do my pre-reg visit. Pretty calm about it really until 10 mins ago when I remembered that my first aid kit, which I ordered on Monday has not arrived yet.
Will they action me for this? I can provide them with the invoice reciept etc and picture of what I have ordered and contents etc, do you think this will suffice?
Shall I go out at weekend and buy another one just in case?

has anyone else experienced this at all?

I mean it could come tomorrow or even monday morning, but its a bit of a risk? what do you all think ?
Cheers ! x

sarah707
08-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Pre-reg is about asking questions and finding out as much as you can... it is good to show you are starting to get ready, so have a wish list of toys, equipment etc ready.

The first aid kit picture / receipt etc will be enough... she will see that you are preparing yourself. At this stage, they give you suggestions for what to do next... it's not pass or fail.

Good luck! :D

deeb66
08-02-2008, 03:06 PM
I agree with Sarah....it shouldn't cause any problems.

Good luck....let us know how you get on

Delly
08-02-2008, 03:43 PM
oh right i think i've misunderstood it all then, I was under the impression that it was totally scary experience and they are here to find loads of faults problems and generally trip us up..

so if all ok do they say you can have your registration there and then pending all checks? i know it takes a while for cert to come through.

When do they come again?

deeb66
08-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Your inspection is usually within 6 months of registration.

That is when you have to make sure that everything is in place such as first adi boxes, first aid & ICP course.

They will also look more into your paperwork at this time and check your policies and procedures that you have in place.

Delly
08-02-2008, 03:52 PM
thanks Dee :) feel much better about it all now, can't believe how much i got it all confused.. it'll be fine !..

cheers !!!x

deeb66
08-02-2008, 04:14 PM
thanks Dee :) feel much better about it all now, can't believe how much i got it all confused.. it'll be fine !..

cheers !!!x

Yes I think you will be fine....as said before ....don't forget to let us know when she has been