PDA

View Full Version : OK few things i need to get clear about tommorow

Jelly Baby
23-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Have my inspection at 9-30am tommorow and trying to stop doing bits as getting in a real tizz was and know i was ok a few weeks ago so shouldn't be much more i can do but keep thinking of things!!

My filing cabinet holds: childs info folders, letters forms etc & EYFS and accident book which are locked..is there anything else needs to go in there ive forgot? (i.e locked away)

At the bottom of the stairs is my attendance book and the fire record book, drills etc

On the fridge is my food rec temp sheets

In a box in the cupboard is everything else, ofsted bits, photocopys, income, etc

On the bookcase is my portfolio and that holds my policys, certificates, etc

The bits she needs to see are all over the place and i was wanting to put it all out on the dining table for when she comes so shes not going through bits she doesnt need to see.. and not sure wether to? Any ideas please as am orgonised and not daft but dont want to get pulled up on something obvious!

I will check id and invite her in and sign her in..im so scared!!

Thankyou

RainbowMum
23-04-2009, 12:22 PM
I put every thing out on dining table & inspector helped herself, dont forget complaints/compliments file & point out your emegency evacuatin procedure/sign as she comes in. You sound way more organised than me so I'm sure you'll do great xx

RainbowMum
23-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh and have the what to do if you're worried a child is being abused booklet out as well xx

Tatjana
23-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Good luck for tomorrow...don't think you'll need luck as you sound very organised!

Sharon, where can i get the booklet you mention please?

xx

emler
23-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow :thumbsup:

Jelly Baby
23-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Thanks okay panic not sure what i have done with that book..any ideas if i can print one off?

Think i have done all i can do so will just leave at that or wil never sit down! roll on tommorow aft when she has been..thanks ladies!

ORKSIE
23-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Good luck:thumbsup:

Jelly Baby
23-04-2009, 07:22 PM
ok just found phew!! it is on the ofsted site if you type into google 'what to do if you're worried a child is being abused' it will bring it up the first page..it is 20 pages to print off or you can order it time depending!!

estrelas
24-04-2009, 09:01 AM
let us no know you get on, and good luck xx

misst104
24-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Also hoping its all going well.
xxx

RainbowMum
24-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Thinking of you - hope its going well - soon be over xx

Demonjill
24-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Hope its going well and that you are not too stressed. Let us know how it went when you get a mo.:thumbsup:

Blaze
24-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Any news?:)

gegele
24-04-2009, 11:41 AM
how did it go?

have you got wine and chocolates out yet??

Andrea08
24-04-2009, 11:46 AM
how did it go? what questions did she ask you ??? come tell xx

Alibali
24-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Ant news yet?

angeldelight
24-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Hope it went ok today

Let us know

Angel xx

Chimps Childminding
24-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Hope it went ok today, I had my inspection too!!!!!! arrived 9.30 left 1.10 pm longest 3 1/2 hours of my life!!!!!!:panic:

sue
24-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Hope it went ok today, I had my inspection too!!!!!! arrived 9.30 left 1.10 pm longest 3 1/2 hours of my life!!!!!!:panic:

its all over now for a few years time to pour the wine!!!!!!!!!!! hope it all went well

sue
24-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Have my inspection at 9-30am tommorow and trying to stop doing bits as getting in a real tizz was and know i was ok a few weeks ago so shouldn't be much more i can do but keep thinking of things!!

My filing cabinet holds: childs info folders, letters forms etc & EYFS and accident book which are locked..is there anything else needs to go in there ive forgot? (i.e locked away)

At the bottom of the stairs is my attendance book and the fire record book, drills etc

On the fridge is my food rec temp sheets

In a box in the cupboard is everything else, ofsted bits, photocopys, income, etc

On the bookcase is my portfolio and that holds my policys, certificates, etc

The bits she needs to see are all over the place and i was wanting to put it all out on the dining table for when she comes so shes not going through bits she doesnt need to see.. and not sure wether to? Any ideas please as am orgonised and not daft but dont want to get pulled up on something obvious!

I will check id and invite her in and sign her in..im so scared!!

Thankyou

hope it was not as bad as you were thinking and all went well :)

Jelly Baby
01-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Hi thought id'e reply here as did do a new post r.e inspection but forgot about this oops! it was 9-30 until 11-30 and was fine! got a 'good' and some outstandings so really pleased! thanks for all your help x