PDA

View Full Version : Unwell overnight

cuffleygirl
23-04-2009, 07:12 AM
I have one mindee with a Mum who does not communicate (very nosey about my business though). She rings this morning saying X 'was unwell overnight' so not with me today or tomorrow (I suspect this is access issue with Dad so he doesn't go tomorrow night).

But anyway he was fine yesterday when he left, but he was in contact with my kids and other mindees yesterday - I feel I have a right to know what is actually wrong with him, she claims she is taking him to the doctor this morning so unlikely to be D&V.

Advice please

Daftbat
23-04-2009, 07:18 AM
Just ring her back saying you want to check if its anything contagious so you can look for signs in the other kids. She can't take exception to that.

Chatterbox Childcare
23-04-2009, 07:27 AM
I wouldn't worry about it and wait until she comes back to you after the doctors - believe me she will.

If you want to know then ring back this afternoon to enquire as to how he is and will he be back tomorrow as you are planning for him.

spowage
23-04-2009, 10:16 AM
i always txt the parents too see how the children are more often than not they will txt back ! you should still get paid so stop worrying karen :)