PDA

View Full Version : oh no why does it have to be next week

ajs
22-04-2009, 01:38 PM
when i am away all weekend

i've just got the call
not entirely unexpected but still very much unwanted
inspector coming for my inspection (only 7 months late) on either tuesday or thursday afternoon.

i know i have loads to do so why did it have to be just before i am away the whole weekend.

miffy
22-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Oh dear! I told you not to answer the phone :panic: :laughing:

You'll be fine - you have Thursday, Friday and Monday :)

Anything you need just ask....................... Sarah!!!!!!!

Miffy xx

Blaze
22-04-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm sure you'll be fine...oh it's called :censored: 's law!:rolleyes:

Can you pm me your email please.:)

Bushpig
22-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Oh I am sure you'll be fine!!! But I know what you mean - you'll be thinking about it all wkend whilst on holiday! :eek: Try not to, I know it'll be hard. But enjoy your break, you so deserve it!

You'll be fine :)

sarah707
22-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Anything you need, ask! :D

manjay
22-04-2009, 02:55 PM
I am sure after a few hours bouncing on the bed you will forget about it:laughing:

You will be fine I am sure. Good luck xxx

ajs
22-04-2009, 02:57 PM
thanks jen i'm at the exhibition with sarah and crew this weekend although i am going to try to be ready before saturday so that ican relax over the weekend

it's typical though that my hubby had two uni assignments in this month and he's away all of next week so no help from him either

ajs
22-04-2009, 02:59 PM
bouncing on the bed amanda i have no idea what you mean :blush:

sarah a completed sef would be a good start
planning
obs
risk assessments
a clean and tidy house

anything else you can think of thanks though for the offer

miffy
22-04-2009, 04:35 PM
it's typical though that my hubby had two uni assignments in this month and he's away all of next week so no help from him either

That could be a blessing :laughing:

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
22-04-2009, 04:59 PM
I would ring her back on Monday and say that your DD is ill with sickness and can you postpone it 48 hours as you won't have any children!

Heaven Scent
22-04-2009, 05:31 PM
OMG Amanda - this is just like me last year at the exhibition I got the call on the Fri @ tea time and they came the following week - I had stayed up all night the night before the Exhibition and was absolutely pooped the ext morning. - Its not bad enough that you have curley hair .................................................. .................................................. .etc etc you have to stressed out at an early years inspection just like me :laughing: :laughing:

I was then going to make the same suggestion as Miffy - I did last year - You might as well be just like me AGAIN and mither Sarah to death for the next few days.

Sarah be careful where you sit at the meal!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I can help much except for the fact that I have bought almost every one of Sarahs books and if you cant get in touch with sarah I could always look up one of he books for the answer for you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Buzz Lightyear
22-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Anything you need, ask! :D

Ooooh do this apply to us all Sarah?? :o x

jibberjitz
25-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Hope it goes well :thumbsup: