PDA

View Full Version : Dare I say it??

Buzz Lightyear
22-04-2009, 01:22 PM
I think I have cracked it with R! I feel so much happier with him this week now that his brother has gone back to school and Grandparents have gone back to Portugal. R is so much better, yes he says he wants his mum but she has tought me how to tell him "she'll be coming soon" and you know what, it worked a treat! Mum also remembered her words she has wrote down for me so I can say little bits of Portuguese to him.

He's been so much happier today :clapping: and fell asleep on my sofa which is good enough for me because he's sleeping which means all is well. Last week, we totally knocked sleeping on the head as he would work himself up into such a state but it looks like I've sussed out how to get him to sleep - stroke his hair :thumbsup: Has worked perfectly on the two attempts he's been here this week so will stick with it!

Thanks to Misst104 for inviting us to another toddler group. R just loves them!

One very happy childminder sitting right here :D Now, what to do this arvo now he has gone home?!?!?!? Hmmm....

estrelas
22-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Thats great, glad its working for you x

Is it too early to celebrate with wine????:laughing:

Buzz Lightyear
22-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Lmao, oh I think so, especially on an empty stomach! :jump for joy:

estrelas
22-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Eat then wine?:laughing: :laughing:

i'm off to school in a min so none for me!

you'll have to book a week in the algarve, ( all inclusive) and put it through your expenses!! you really need to learn the culture and language :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

huggableshelly
22-04-2009, 01:30 PM
excellent well done xxx

Buzz Lightyear
22-04-2009, 01:33 PM
you'll have to book a week in the algarve, ( all inclusive) and put it through your expenses!! you really need to learn the culture and language :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds perfect Kerri, Mum did say R has a softspot for DD and said watch him, he might want to become her boyfriend. Told her I didn't mind so long as it meant we could get freebie holidays :laughing: Being almost 1 years, she isn't too young for a boyfriend surely??

She does however love having these little boys come and bring her toys and switch them all on. She has them all wrapped around her little cutie fingers - the way it should be :thumbsup:

Zoomie
22-04-2009, 01:37 PM
Awww, that is great to hear

xx

misst104
22-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Think O will be fighting R for her affections when they get a bit bigger!!!!

Glad you had a good day today. Lovely to see you all.

xxx

estrelas
22-04-2009, 01:43 PM
hehe, my girls the same :laughing: :laughing:

Demonjill
22-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Glad it went well. :thumbsup: and you are learning a new language too.

jibberjitz
22-04-2009, 08:12 PM
He seemed really sweet today at playgroup :) It was lovely to meet you and your LO's today :thumbsup: Hope you're enjoying that glass of wine tonight :laughing:

Buzz Lightyear
22-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Was lovely to meet you too Liz and put a face to the name. Hopefully see you at another one soon!