PDA

View Full Version : Can't seem to log in on the Ofsted site r.e SEF

Jelly Baby
22-04-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm on the page to get onto SEF and it says username and password and i have my gateway code and my ofsted one and not sure why it is not working..am i doing something wrong?
Thanks

Andrea08
22-04-2009, 11:33 AM
hi hun just had this chat on another thread,,,,are you due an inspecton?
ring ofsted and a nice person will talk you through it and make sure its not shut down for you ok xx

Jelly Baby
22-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi yes i am due friday is that why its not working? had nothing but trouble with it and havent done any yet..is there anything i can print off so i can at least do some manually?
Thanks

Andrea08
22-04-2009, 11:44 AM
yes you can find it on the ofsted web site and i dont think you need your pass words,,

you could write it in word and drag it to a blank SEF then print it out and give your inspector the hard copy when they arrive :D with a smile and say sorry your PC has been on the blink and only just managed to get it done:p

good luck for your inspection
xxxxx

Jelly Baby
22-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Hi thanks have managed to get onto it! BUT i am on part i think 3 (health bit) and it just keeps reverting back to the same question when i have done and saved? Any ideas..just doing the basics for now and wil go back and update soon.

Also can the inspector see this when i have done bits and saved or does it have to be submitted..in which case it will not be done in time for friday..any ideas?
Thanks.

huggableshelly
22-04-2009, 12:32 PM
sounds like there is a glitch again on the sef system so save in word for now

the inspectors can only see once you have submitted

a cm local to me had her inspection on monday and gave the inspector a hand written SEF as wasnt able to submit it online

Jelly Baby
22-04-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks well have sat and done loads but will need to go over it again..is there any way of doing it to show her as i have done it straight onto the SEF pages and cannot seem to cut and paste and really am not writing it all out again!
Thanks

Jelly Baby
22-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Aaah sorry one last question!! once submitted can i go back and add bits? thought ide seen not but unsure! wont submit if not..
Thanks

The Juggler
02-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Aaah sorry one last question!! once submitted can i go back and add bits? thought ide seen not but unsure! wont submit if not..
Thanks

Once submitted you can see submitted one, presume you can edit and resubmit.

I had problems logging in before. I was on the wrong bit of the website. Google ofsted online welcom page and this is the one where you can use your gateway id.

nx