PDA

View Full Version : Email notifications

Tammy
08-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Hi as I'm new to this website I just wondered do we get email notifications when people have replied to our posts.

SamD

sarah707
08-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi Sam and welcome!

It's up to you - you can change your preferences in user cp... on the right of the toolbar.

I use 'new posts' on the same toolbar...

Dont' forget to pop into say hello and introduce yourself! :D

Pauline
08-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Hi as I'm new to this website I just wondered do we get email notifications when people have replied to our posts.

SamD

Hi Sam

Only if you choose to do so. You have three options:

1. In your CP Panel (link top left of forum) go to Edit Options. There you can choose to subscribe to all threads you post in.

2. If you only want notification of some of the threads you can go to "thread tools" when you are in the thread, and choose "subscribe to this thread"

3. When posting a message before submitting it, there is an option further down to subscribe to it and have email notification - just tick the box.

If later you decide you do not want to subsribe anymore, then co to your CP Panel, Edit Subscriptions and there you can deselect the ones you do not want.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Please ensure you have your email address correctly added to your forum profile or they bounce back to me as undelivered and then I will PM and nag you :D