PDA

View Full Version : bit bored!

estrelas
20-04-2009, 09:14 AM
No kids to day, well till three anyway and i'm feeling a bit lost :eek:

was planning a paper work day but can't seem to get motivated!!

amirose
20-04-2009, 09:30 AM
I still haven't got kids signed up for daytime yet so term time this is is my life only working before and after school :(

I, like you, really enjoyed being busy all day in the school holidays and wasn't looking forward to getting back to term time.

Today I could so my SEF but I think I am going to spend the day on the pc/infront of the TV - I know exactly how you feel :laughing:

(Have achieved one thing bumped myself up on the CIS :littleangel: )

Roseolivia
20-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Is it not sunny where you are? go in the garden, once you start minding daytimes you'll be cursing that you can't go out as much

misst104
20-04-2009, 12:23 PM
I agree with RoseOlivia kerri - go and have a sit in the sun until the mindes arrive! :thumbsup:

xxx

estrelas
20-04-2009, 12:24 PM
its roasting :laughing: :laughing:

went for a walk in town,

just doing newsletter etc, as i have booked my holiday whooooooooooo!

I do mind in the day just three days at the moment, thankfully :laughing:

huggableshelly
20-04-2009, 01:12 PM
come and hold a tissue to my nose as I'm fed up of wiping it now!

so nice outside yet I'm ill grrr not fair lol

Mollymop
20-04-2009, 01:17 PM
I would be screaming "hurray!!!" if I had most of the day off! haha

sue m
20-04-2009, 01:35 PM
I've had the day off and have been out and bought............................................ ...................new wedding ring, engagement ring and eternity ring! LOL :panic: Tell me what you think, I've been with Steve for 28 years and married for 14 years but as you know, sadly he's got alzheimer's and is in a home. He's not able to understand a thing and can't talk - it doesn't make any sense at all anyway - and whilst I still go and see him and I'll always be there for him, he is my husband, I decided the other day that I want new rings. Seems a bit odd I know but I look at my rings from him and think, he's not here anymore, he's not dead but my husband doesn't exist anymore and the rings make me a bit sad. I'm living with someone else now so I've been and ordered new rings. Is that horrible? :(

Mollymop
20-04-2009, 01:38 PM
No it's not horrible Sue. You do what you do for your reasons. Like you said, S is ill and it not who is once was bless him and if the rings make you feel sad then why not get new ones.

LOOPYLISA
20-04-2009, 01:43 PM
No thats not horrible, how can you be horrible Sue !, you do what you need to do, you will always be there for him as you have said before, glad you have had a nice day x :thumbsup:

sue m
20-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Ah, thank you girls. I'll always keep my rings, hand them down to my granddaughter if she wants them but I just feel as though I'm not married to Steve now, he's a baby in a man's body and though I love him in a certain way, we never got on and had a happy marriage but I will always be there for him. xx