Looks a really good site thanks

Miffy xx

weeteeny
08-02-2008, 10:09 AM
ta vik.

really good site. printer getting hot again:D

man in a white coat
08-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the positive comments, we have not yet officially 'launched' and are still developing so any questions/ideas/suggestions are very welcome.
Iain

Sandie
08-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks great site lots of great information

Banana
08-02-2008, 10:26 PM
thank you

x

Pipsqueak
09-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the positive comments, we have not yet officially 'launched' and are still developing so any questions/ideas/suggestions are very welcome.
Iain

Are you from the Toyguard Site then Man (in a white coat)? Its a cracking site and loads of good information.
Thanks

Mollymop
09-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Great website. Thanks very much for the link Vik:)

kaz1501
09-02-2008, 03:02 PM
:) have to agree with everyone else. Great site. Informative yet fun :)
Karen
x x x

man in a white coat
10-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Are you from the Toyguard Site then Man (in a white coat)? Its a cracking site and loads of good information.
Thanks

I am. Thanks again. Our objective is to pull all the legislative stuff together to create a central resource for childcare professionals, give useful, practical advice for all areas of hygiene, and to make it fun. Hopefully, the site will evolve based on the input from those that use it. Thanks again for the feedback so far,:blush:

Iain

sarah707
10-02-2008, 08:54 PM
You're very welcome Iain! I downloaded some of your pictures for the children to colour, I will laminate them and use them for a new handwashing / teeth brushing display. They are lovely, thank you!

I am curious though Iain... how did you know our member Vik had posted the link from here to your site? :D

LittleMissSparkles
10-02-2008, 08:58 PM
thanks for the link, i tried to find out about their cleaning stuff as I get bugs away at the moment and they said on the site it fights salmonella and e coli etc which is what bugs away does xxx

LittleMissSparkles
10-02-2008, 09:01 PM
You're very welcome Iain! I downloaded some of your pictures for the children to colour, I will laminate them and use them for a new handwashing / teeth brushing display. They are lovely, thank you!

I am curious though Iain... how did you know our member Vik had posted the link from here to your site? :D

mmmm i wondered that too !!!

peaceofmind
11-02-2008, 09:57 AM

I would imagine it is some sort of webalyser software, on our site we have statcounter, which shows number of visitors, ip addresses and where they came from. So for example, we can see how many people came to our site from various links we have around the net. So I know of the last 100 visitors we have had, 28 of those came from the link we have here. All you get is the provider i.e. AOL, NTL and the IP address.

It also shows people who came from search engines and what they searched on. This allows us to target our keywords and links to relevant searches, hence when I posted our site on here a used anchor text with the link effectively hidden. This has helped us get on the first page of google for searches on childminders nottingham and we are now usually between 3 and 6 out of 93,700 sites.

For anyone with a website this can be a very useful bit of kit to add to your site and the great thing is it is free.

man in a white coat
11-02-2008, 11:01 AM
mmmm i wondered that too !!!

On our site stats one day last week there were 34 weblinks through www.childmindinghelp.co.uk - it made a pleasant change from google, yahoo, etc.

Iain

Pipsqueak
11-02-2008, 02:44 PM
OMG (in the best Vicki Pollard voice) - I am being tracked.... how James Bond:D

Iain, just so you know (and its going to blow my secret now:D ), I found your information in Nursery World (just so you know how your advertising and articles are working.

sarah707
11-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Iain, just so you know (and its going to blow my secret now:D ), I found your information in Nursery World (just so you know how your advertising and articles are working.

My last 3 Nursery Worlds are still in their wrappers! I really must keep up! :laughing: