PDA

View Full Version : first aid boxes

Helen79
20-04-2009, 08:24 AM
I'm planning on updating my 1st aid box & just wondering what I need in there?

I've to have 2, 1 main one kept in the kitchen & one in my utility room downstairs.

I'm in a 1st floor flat so want to have one downstairs in case of an accident in the garden so I'm not leaving all the children in the garden by themselves while I run to get the 1st aid kit upstairs.
Would you put the same stuff in both boxes?

Annie_T
20-04-2009, 08:37 AM
i would yea hun

or just have one and take down when in the garden ...save you having to buy double items xx

nokidshere
20-04-2009, 09:59 AM
I would probably buy a small one to keep downstairs to save me having to remember to take one with me. (that is of course if I thought one was necessary in the garden anyway;))

Helen79
20-04-2009, 11:26 AM
I would probably buy a small one to keep downstairs to save me having to remember to take one with me. (that is of course if I thought one was necessary in the garden anyway

I'm getting 2 cos I will never remember to take it with me as well as carrying 2 babies down the stairs.

I think it's necessary for me to have one downstairs near my garden. If one of them falls & is bleeding badly I can't be running indoors with 3 or 4 children (2 are babies) to fetch the 1st aid kit while trying to help the injured child. My garden isn't safe enough for me to leave them unattended even for a second.

nokidshere
20-04-2009, 11:53 AM
I'm getting 2 cos I will never remember to take it with me as well as carrying 2 babies down the stairs.

I think it's necessary for me to have one downstairs near my garden. If one of them falls & is bleeding badly I can't be running indoors with 3 or 4 children (2 are babies) to fetch the 1st aid kit while trying to help the injured child. My garden isn't safe enough for me to leave them unattended even for a second.

Well then I think you are being very sensible :), although I think a smaller version of the main one would be ample.

FizzysFriends
20-04-2009, 12:12 PM
I would probably buy a small one to keep downstairs to save me having to remember to take one with me. (that is of course if I thought one was necessary in the garden anyway;))

I have to have 1 in the car, one in my bag, one in the kitchen and a small one in the bathroom as I forget to take one out with me :blush:

nokidshere
20-04-2009, 01:17 PM
I have to have 1 in the car, one in my bag, one in the kitchen and a small one in the bathroom as I forget to take one out with me :blush:

LOL

I don't take one out with me anywhere - but I do have a small one in the car