PDA

View Full Version : Out n About Nipper Double in Galaxy/Alhambra boot

helliegall
19-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Hello All

Does anyone have an MPV that they can confirm they fit an out and about nipper double into the boot? I am looking to get one either Galaxy or Alhambra and wanted to know which buggies people had in there.

I discounted the Zafira as I thought there may not be much space for the buggy as it is quite big.

Any thoughts -looked at other thread but no-one mentions what actually buggy they use.

A bit of online research - thanks

HelenX:)

Mrs.L.C
19-04-2009, 06:02 PM
It will fit into a zafira if you leave one of the boot seats down. It will not fit with all seats up.

I have no idea about the Galaxy/Alhambra though

mum2two
19-04-2009, 06:04 PM
I can fit a big double buggy in a chyrsler voyager, and the toyota boots are massive!!

xx

mum2two
19-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Oh, forgot to say, the Galaxy's, Alambra's, and Sharon's are all exactly the same. Well the older shaped model anyway. They used the same 'mould' so all the same size! :thumbsup:

xx

Heaven Scent
19-04-2009, 06:13 PM
I don't know much about the pushchair but I had an old cosatto side by side which folded rather slim but it doesn't fit very well into the boot of my Citroen C8 which is roughly the same size as the cars you mentioned. I have just collected an umbrella fold tandem buggy (Mothercare) bought from ebay and that fits perfectly folded on the floor of the boot plus I will be able to put in a single even the old Mamas and Papas I have will fit well on top of or underneath it.

TheBTeam
19-04-2009, 08:05 PM
I have a twin easylife sport duo, you can get the measurements of this if you google it you get a nz company that supplies them. Mine fits into my galaxy but only if you take the rear wheels off and push rear seats forward.

helliegall
20-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Thnx to you all for this - most helpful! :goodjob:

Jen4Kids
20-04-2009, 02:56 PM
I had an Instep Nipper and it fits in my Fiat Multipla boot with the parcel shelf removed :thumbsup: