PDA

View Full Version : permission slips advice plz

emmadines
08-02-2008, 12:13 AM
• Outings (To Shops, schools, pre-schools & local facilities)
• Utilise large play equipment. Both in my garden and at purpose built play areas (E.g. Wear ‘m’ out (Maidstone))
• Trampoline (Large trampoline, with enclosure in my garden)

Taking of photo for the following:-
 Child’s development records and Profile
 My personal photograph album
 My Childminding Display Board/Portfolio
 My Childminding Promotional Literature
 My Childminding Website
 My Course work for Qualifications
 Other (please specify)

hi can you think of any others please as Im totally dumb struck for any more as I want to cover practically everything.

Thank you

xx

Hopscotch
08-02-2008, 02:21 AM
Permission to handle pets (if you have any).
Bev X

miffy
08-02-2008, 07:53 AM
outings
observations (carry out and record)
sun tan cream
hypoallergenic dressings (plasters to the mere mortal)
nappy cream
non-prescription medicines - this is changing with eyfs
breathe (Pauline has a very good policy for this)

Have a look on the bromley website if you need help with wording or on ncma website

www.bromleycma.org.uk

Miffy xx

angeldelight
08-02-2008, 07:55 AM
Good advice there

Look at the bromley site like suggested

Happy typing and printing

Angel xx

sarah707
08-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Baby wipes (hypoallergenic)

Leave sleeping in a buggy

Teeth brushing after lunch

Voice recordings (to be deleted after use)

Leave with someone in an emergency

Think these plus ones above = my list :D

ajs
08-02-2008, 08:29 AM
Baby wipes (hypoallergenic)

Leave sleeping in a buggy

Teeth brushing after lunch

Voice recordings (to be deleted after use)

Leave with someone in an emergency

Think these plus ones above = my list :D

i have permission to take in my car as well as outings

crazybones
08-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Permission to unwrap child from bubble wrap, cotton wool and red tape and let them play:joker:

Sorry that was my attempt at sarcasm. Everytime I think Ive got these policies covered I notice someone post another I hadnt thought of. :doh:

Annie x

susi513
08-02-2008, 12:25 PM
My pack consists of:
1 - Details of Child
2 - Details of Parents/Guardians (includes who has parental responsibility, if anyone else has access rights, place of work)
3 - People Authorised to Collect the Child
4 - Outings 1. On Foot 2. On public transport 3. In childminder's vehicle 4. with childminder in another vehicle
5 - Emergency Treatment
6 - Consent for Photos (as yours, plus local newspaper, craft project, emergency cards & CM's mobile phone)
7 - Consent for Written Observations, Audio & Video Recordings (for observations, crafts & keepsakes)
8 - Animals (list of those on premises, those I may look after, list of any animals child is allergic or fearful of)
9 - Face Paints
10 - Sweets & Treats (occasional, not part of regular menu!) including bisuits, cake, ice-cream)
11 - Medical, regular use - calpol, plasters, suncream, teething gel, nappy cream, skin cream, etc (as provided by parent) (details of anything child requires - inhalers, epipens etc)

buildingblocks
08-02-2008, 01:49 PM
on the question of plasters do you get the parents to provide the plasters or do you provide them. I don't particularly like plasters but sometimes you need to use one. not sure whether or not ot get parents to provide them or just for me to do it

sarah707
08-02-2008, 01:54 PM
on the question of plasters do you get the parents to provide the plasters or do you provide them. I don't particularly like plasters but sometimes you need to use one. not sure whether or not ot get parents to provide them or just for me to do it

I would use my own... never thought about it really as I don't remember the last time I used them... They are still in the wrapper in my first aid box from when I got it on my first aid course 2 years ago and I've not opened them yet!

We are insured to use what we have been trained to use - and since the plasters came from the trainers, I suppose I must be covered to use them. :D

deeb66
08-02-2008, 03:41 PM
I think everyone has just about covered everything.

I keep my own supply of plasters and like Sarah very rarely use them!

buildingblocks
08-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks for that didn't know if we had to get parents to provide (sad consdiering how long I have been minding lol)

Trouble
08-02-2008, 05:46 PM
i th:panic: ink this policy thing is getting silly, i bet pre schools and nurserys dont have all these

arly
23-07-2010, 11:00 AM
we maybe think that policies are silly but in society today you have to cover your own back for EVERYTHING these days. :(