PDA

View Full Version : prams

Moominmomma
18-04-2009, 09:17 PM
ok from mon I will have a 9 month old, a two 2 year olds, (one is my own) and a 4 year old.

I have a 'mia moda compagno' (http://www.miamodainc.com/strollers/compagno.asp). This is fine when I just have my son who is 2 and the 9 month, my son is a good walker but i make him sit down on school runs so we get there on time. he likes to stop and play with snails, stones etc..

but i'm worried that on mon i will struggle doing the school /playschool runs with him on foot, the other 2 year old will be in the pram!

Any ideas, any one know what i'm talking about? Not sure I do! :blush:

ORKSIE
18-04-2009, 10:14 PM
Sorry Moomin but your link didnt work on my pooter.
So no i don't:laughing: :laughing:
Hopefully it will on someone elses:laughing: :laughing:

Demonjill
18-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Not work on my puta either!!:D

youarewhatyoueat
18-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Cool pram! I saw someone pushing one of these and wondered what it was.
How about getting a swiss strolli rider, I got one from kelly toys to attach to my double buggy so I could pick up my son from playgroup. Delivered really quick.
Caroline

http://www.kellytoys.co.uk/swiss-strolli-rider-buggy-board-seat-step-501-p.asp

youarewhatyoueat
18-04-2009, 10:43 PM
www.miamodainc.com/strollers/compagno.asp

ORKSIE
18-04-2009, 10:47 PM
thats well cool caroiline.!

ORKSIE
18-04-2009, 10:54 PM
I have a 4 yo mindee. dont think it will be any good for her.
We go to library once a week, its too far for her to wlk, she stood on buggy board, but now i have a 7 mth old too and a 2 yo who now stands on B board now. thought this might be answer to my problem. cant park too easily or i would take car.

youarewhatyoueat
18-04-2009, 10:57 PM
I want one of these prams just been looking online not too expensive £180,
I could easily attach the strolli to it and push 3 children almost the same as pushing a single buggy, except for the weight!!!!! unfortunately I have spent a small fortune over the hols on storage and 2 new ride on toys so this will have to wait.(until I actually need it!)
Caroline

p.s. my son is 4 and he sits on the strolli fine

youarewhatyoueat
18-04-2009, 11:01 PM
just had an idea, how about putting the 9 month old in a back carrier