PDA

View Full Version : bib swill strolli rider versus buggy pod

mushpea
18-04-2009, 02:38 PM
as above really, i already have a bugy board for tired legs but wonded what the above were like. I currently have a 3yrold, 2yrold and 18month old but the 2 ryold is more the size of a 3.5yrold so wont fit in the double buggy anymore, he will ride the buggy board but when we start walking every where (OH is pinching the care for work:rolleyes: ) the 2yrold and 3yrold will have to share the walking and buggy board so wonded wether to get one of the above so that if they are both tired its not a problem. also do you think it would make much more of a weight difference with both a bike and buggy board on the single buggy at the same time?

huggableshelly
18-04-2009, 03:11 PM
wow I've never seen a buggy pod before!

the bike would put me off as expecting a child to sit tight.

hoping someone with better answers can help you out.

Heaven Scent
18-04-2009, 03:18 PM
I'm looking into getting one of these and I think I've decided on a buggy pod purely because the child I have it in mind for is a boy who will be 2 in May and I will need it one day pw in Sept so feel he will be too young for the other thing - I feel something like that would be great for a 4 year old who would enjoy sitting on a bike like thing rather than being strapped into a buggy especially if they are a young school started who is tired at the end of the day and would find walking hard but wouldn't like to have to sit in a buggy which might kill their street cred with rest of class.

loocyloo
18-04-2009, 04:03 PM
i have the bibi. i love it! the children love it!

the yongest i have used it with is 2 1/2, LO quickly got the hang of it! ( i got all in one waterproofs and waterproof ski mittens for using it in the rain ( and cold!)

all my children want to use it!

i use it on a double buggy and its fine.

i can't see that there would be aproblem using both a buggy board and a bibi on a single buggy, excpet how much strain/weight you are putting on a buggy designed for one child. to be honest, i wouldn't use both on the same buggy.

i know someone who had a buggy pod, and as her son got to about 3 ( and he wasn't big ) he got too heavy/big for it, and hated going in it.

good luck! xxx

ORKSIE
18-04-2009, 04:08 PM
What is a Bibi?:blush: not sure if i've seen one.:)

Mrs.L.C
18-04-2009, 04:11 PM
The buggy pod is small and to me was smaller than the seats in a double buggy so may not be of any use. I would also be worried about all the weight on a single buggy designed to only take upto a certain weight. Is the older child too big for the double buggy? I know many people let 3 years olds sit in the buggy if they get tired asuming they are not over the guided weight limit

I love the idea of the bibi strolli for older children. I guess its one of those things that would depend on the amount of understanding the child has rather than age

squiggle
18-04-2009, 09:53 PM
be careful with a buggy pod, mine broke with my dd in it and she banger her head on a brick wall. i got it mended but won't use it again.

they are small and quite thin.

please careful if anyone gets one of these

xx

Jen4Kids
20-04-2009, 03:17 PM
A strolli rider every time :thumbsup:

Ive had both, the buggy pod is really narrow so it was a tight fit for my 16mth old (at the time) then it collapsed while she was in it :angry:

I then got a strolli rider and all my kids wanted to use it - brilliant for a child nearer 2yrs old maybe and much better than a buggy board cause you dont stretch or lean over to push the buggy