PDA

View Full Version : Absolutley charming ...

amirose
18-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Just had a contract cancelled via text message :(

K had only been 3 times and I am owed money from last week (which I won't get) I do not mind admitting I am getting disheartened with this ...

I have 2 before schoolers who I find hard work - ones leaving in July anyway, 1 after schooler who desperately needs company and I have just been messed about/let down by a parent wanting 3 full days for 2 under fives.

FussyElmo
18-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Oh honey its disheartening at times but things do pick up honestly.

Sending you lots of hugs.

Cant believe they cancelled you by text:eek:

Daftbat
18-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Sounds like you might be better off without them if thats how they do things. I believe what goes around comes around and you will be ok in the end. Keep your chin up:thumbsup:

Alibali
18-04-2009, 10:37 AM
How rude of them to send a text:angry: I'd pretend I hadn't received it and wait to see what they say when they see you next!

Chatterbox Childcare
18-04-2009, 10:40 AM
I would send a polite text back thanking them for their notice and reminding them of the outstanding fees.

ORKSIE
18-04-2009, 11:22 AM
I agree with debbie I was gonna say that:thumbsup:
Some people are so rude, anyway chin up, it will get better:)

amirose
18-04-2009, 11:32 AM
K didn't attend last week (got last minute text messages) so therefore the payment for that week was due monday but she didn't come so would have got it wednesday but she didn't come then either - then I got this text today...

I have just hand posted a letter which said I had enclosed a termination of contract document and a stamped self addressed envelope for her to return it once complete (got to at least try) I also said as K did not attend I was willing to waive last weeks fees however this means that are contract ended on the 8th April 2009 and that is the date she will need to give the tax credits (ha ha ha :littleangel: :laughing: )

Shar
18-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Good on you. It helps if you cc any letters to the Tax Credits, this makes them pay up.:thumbsup:

georgie456
18-04-2009, 04:33 PM
I would send a polite text back thanking them for their notice and reminding them of the outstanding fees.

I agree - that was pretty much what I was going to say! How rude doing it by text!!! :eek:

jibberjitz
18-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Oh no - not the best way to tell you!!:(