PDA

View Full Version : NCMA's East Midlands ARM, forum and workshop

christine e
17-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Hi

The East Midlands Annual Regional Meeting, Policy Forum, lunch and afternoon workshop (SEF how and when to complete) is being held on Saturday 9th May at the Derby Conference Centre. If anyone is interested in attending a booking form is attached or if you require any further info please pm me.

The Annual Regional Meeting sounds boring but is only a very small part of the day and as committee etc are only voted in every two years there are no formal elections this year, there will be stallholders coming along so an opportunity to do a bit of spending and the afternoon workshop should prove useful.

Cx

christine e
17-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Ooops seem to have made a boo boo re attachment hopefully now attaching.

Cx

jibberjitz
17-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Sounds interesting :) Just a bit far for me :(

Chatterbox Childcare
17-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Ours is coming up in May and we have a tax inspector coming. Any questions?

Saranotts
17-04-2009, 08:57 PM
I'm hopefully going, so perhaps see you there.

Sara

miffy
17-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Sorry Christine, I am on a course that day so can't go.

Miffy xx

christine e
18-04-2009, 07:47 AM
I'm hopefully going, so perhaps see you there.

Sara

Hi

Would be great to see you there - closing date is on Tuesday so if you are interested please send in asap.

Tammy from tammys-tots who uses the forum will also be there.

Cx

christine e
18-04-2009, 07:48 AM

Miffy xx

Food Hygiene? I know there is one on that day locally.

Cx

ajs
18-04-2009, 08:22 AM
i would love to come if only to see if you've calmed down christine
but derby is a little far for me and my daughter's birthday is on the 13th so we will probably be partying for her that day

ajs
18-04-2009, 08:23 AM

Miffy xx

is that in the tado
miffy i thought we were going to try to coordinate our food hygeine course i haven't booked on one yet
mut get on with these things

christine e
18-04-2009, 08:34 AM
i would love to come if only to see if you've calmed down christine
but derby is a little far for me and my daughter's birthday is on the 13th so we will probably be partying for her that day

Hi Mandy

Mmmmm think I've calmed down and just about sane at the moment but watch this space!!!!!! Should be able to get the signs and symbols out to you soon. Pity you can't make the Derby forum.

Speak again soon

Cx

ajs
18-04-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi Mandy

Mmmmm think I've calmed down and just about sane at the moment but watch this space!!!!!! Should be able to get the signs and symbols out to you soon. Pity you can't make the Derby forum.

Speak again soon

Cx

you were very funny though
the usually calm and composed Christine E behaving very badly indeed. Way to go as they say.
no hurry for the S and S pack I wasn't that bothered about what course we did i enjoyed it anyway although i think some others were v cross

christine e
20-04-2009, 12:46 PM
you were very funny though
the usually calm and composed Christine E behaving very badly indeed. Way to go as they say.
no hurry for the S and S pack I wasn't that bothered about what course we did i enjoyed it anyway although i think some others were v cross

I do promise to behave!

Cx

squiggle
20-04-2009, 01:11 PM
i would go on this but i'm already on the sead conference at mickleover court hotel which is a shame.

hopefully will go next year

xx

christine e
21-04-2009, 10:35 AM
i would go on this but i'm already on the sead conference at mickleover court hotel which is a shame.

hopefully will go next year

xx

Hi

Heard on the grapevine that we are clashing with something in the Derby area which is a shame.

Cx

ddw
22-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Oh I'm booked in for that - really hoping that the SEF workshop is going to prove useful to me

DDW

christine e
22-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Oh I'm booked in for that - really hoping that the SEF workshop is going to prove useful to me

DDW

That's great - make yourself know to me on the day please

Cx

miffy
22-04-2009, 07:36 PM
Food Hygiene? I know there is one on that day locally.

Cx

Yes, that's right

Miffy xx

christine e
23-04-2009, 06:56 AM
Yes, that's right

Miffy xx

Doing mine 6th June in Arnold

Cx

tammys-tots
23-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi Christine,

I am looking forward to meeting up with everyone again. I have found it really useful coming to the meetings, talking to other childminders and i really enjoy the workshops . This is my second year! i was pleased to be asked to be a committee member. Hilary said i have got to do pen picture of me for the 9th of May any tips would be welcome thanks.

See you soon

Tammy

Ps ( childminders) We are all very friendly so come along if you can ! your all welcome

christine e
24-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Hi Christine,

I am looking forward to meeting up with everyone again. I have found it really useful coming to the meetings, talking to other childminders and i really enjoy the workshops . This is my second year! i was pleased to be asked to be a committee member. Hilary said i have got to do pen picture of me for the 9th of May any tips would be welcome thanks.

See you soon

Tammy

Ps ( childminders) We are all very friendly so come along if you can ! your all welcome

Hi Tammy

That is great. Re pen portrait just write a bit about your family, how long you have been childminding, if you are in a network, childminding groups etc, and perhaps about what you are studying for and maybe hobbies but other than that don't worry about it to much and don't write reams a few sentances will suffice.

See you 9th May

Cx