PDA

View Full Version : Ther're all coming at once!

pinklady
16-04-2009, 10:20 AM
The enquiries that is!

The little boy I minded 2 weeks ago for 3 days (emergency cover) is now coming to me for 2 1/2 months. I had another 2 enquiries come and see me yesterday so will have to wait and see about those. Today I had another enquiry for pre-school pick up..phew!

I have a few issues though...:rolleyes:
My holiday policy states that I take 4 weeks at 1/2 fees and parents at full fee. I have a weeks holiday booked from 20th June. Would you charge for that eventhough it's quite short notice? Especially for the mindee with the short contract? The mum with the short term contract is term time only..should I charge her for the half term and Bank holiday?

The mindee for pre-school pick up would be 9.30-3.30 during school hols meaning that I don't have a car big enough for everyone but can borrow hubby's car ( I don't really like to though) How many of you out there either don't drive or have days when you don't have access to a car?

Sorry, I hope it makes a little bit of sense!

Buzz Lightyear
16-04-2009, 11:54 AM
:clapping: brilliant news about your enquiries. I hope they all come off.

Not sure what I'd do about the charges, maybe someone more experienced could offer some advice? Sorry, not much use there was I? Just wanted to say great news about the enquiries though :thumbsup:

nemo97
16-04-2009, 12:14 PM
I dont drive and have been minding for 12 years.
It hasn't held me back. Kids have lots of daily
exercise and plenty of fresh air.
Not very nice when its raining but if you dress for
the weather its not too bad.
xxx

jibberjitz
16-04-2009, 01:22 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: great news!

Annie_T
16-04-2009, 03:45 PM
thats great hun x

misst104
16-04-2009, 04:44 PM
:clapping: brilliant news about your enquiries. I hope they all come off.

Not sure what I'd do about the charges, maybe someone more experienced could offer some advice? Sorry, not much use there was I? Just wanted to say great news about the enquiries though :thumbsup:

My thoughts exactly!! Can't help with fees advice as still pre-reg but great to hear that someone is getting lots of enquiries. Lets hope your run of luck rubs off on those who are having no enquiries at the mo!!

xxx

Tatjana
17-04-2009, 06:47 AM
Great news about your enquiries!

Not 100% about fees...but i think as he's only temporary i would waiver the holiday fees.

I have to drive as my sons school is too far for lo's to walk and am worried i won't have enough space should i be lucky enough to get lots of mindees! Will have to save up for a bigger car!

xx