PDA

View Full Version : STILL having a nightmare it's not getting any better can anyone pm please?

nanny_ing
07-02-2008, 06:22 PM
I would be so grateful

I have had a situation ongoing for a few weeks,

I'm having dreadful times with the child and the parent

I feel trapped - I need some professional advice so if anyone could help me I'd be so grateful.

Thanks again xxx

:littleangel:

LittleMissSparkles
07-02-2008, 06:27 PM
what the problem Nanny ???

Sandie
07-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Hi if you tell us what the problem is I am sure there is someone on here who can help you. There are lots of experienced childminders on here who have been doing the job for years and have probably come across the same problems that you have been having.

~Sandie~

Lou
07-02-2008, 07:10 PM
why dont you tell us about the problem, im sure there is someone who can help or advise xxx

Blaze
07-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Have PM'd you!
Tasha:)

deeb66
07-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Yes...tell us what the problem is and maybe we will be able to help?

I have PM'd you also

nanny_ing
07-02-2008, 08:26 PM
I'd rather not say exactly what it is on here, will PM you Susan if that is OK.

In case beady eyes are reading this lol!! xxx

miffy
07-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Hope you get your problem sorted

Quite a few people have said they would pm you so I'm sure you'll get great advice but I didn't want to read and run

Good luck

Miffy xx

brillminder
07-02-2008, 08:35 PM
talking always helps glad you found help here :)

katickles
07-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Oh really sorry that you are still having problems, hoped that you would be having a better time by now.

I'm sure one of these lovely lot will give you some great advice, really hope that things get better & very soon!!!

:group hug:

angeldelight
07-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Well you told me some of it before

I thought and hoped that you had sorted it out ?

Angel xx

Cammie Doodle
07-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Oh Dear Nanny I too was hoping it was all sorted . Sorry you are still having probs. Thinking of you . June

Mollymop
07-02-2008, 08:52 PM
Hope you are ok! XXX

nanny_ing
07-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks all for your advice, yet again.

Sorry to waste your time with this ridiculous situation.

I am well and truly put off taking my career further in the field of childcare after this situation.! I'm sure not every parent acts in such an ignorant way.

Anyway, nuff said, please don't PM me now as I don't want to waster your time with my silly problem.

Roll on spring, it should be over then! xxx:clapping: :laughing: :clapping: :laughing:

jaz
07-02-2008, 09:29 PM
I dont know what your situation was, but take care o you and i hope it sorts itself out asap.

deeb66
07-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Thanks all for your advice, yet again.

Sorry to waste your time with this ridiculous situation.

I am well and truly put off taking my career further in the field of childcare after this situation.! I'm sure not every parent acts in such an ignorant way.

Anyway, nuff said, please don't PM me now as I don't want to waster your time with my silly problem.

Roll on spring, it should be over then! xxx:clapping: :laughing: :clapping: :laughing:

You are not wasting our time and am always happy to help if we can.

I do hope that you get it sorted

Take care

Blaze
07-02-2008, 09:39 PM
You are not wasting our time and am always happy to help if we can.

I do hope that you get it sorted

Take care

As above!

Rubybubbles
08-02-2008, 08:47 AM
don't feel thst you are wasting our time:( we are here for you, as the girls have been for me over the past few days;) sometimes it's nice to get it off your chest

But can see why you don't want to post incase of prying eyes;) don't know the sitution but hope you manage it get it sorted

ajs
08-02-2008, 08:49 AM
As above!

for good ness sake you are not wasting our time if we can't be there for you in your hours of need when can we

if you want to chat soem more please pm me you know i will help if i can
xx

nanny_ing
09-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Got my situation sorted, feel so relieved and just wanted to say what lovely and kind people you have been to me on this site, it really has been a lovely experience knowing people genuinely wanted to help me and I would do the same if roles were reversed.

Anyway situation is cleared up, I won't be doing this anymore and I must say I feel like a weight's been lifted.

Thanks again everyone xx:littleangel: :clapping: :clapping:

Lou
09-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Got my situation sorted, feel so relieved and just wanted to say what lovely and kind people you have been to me on this site, it really has been a lovely experience knowing people genuinely wanted to help me and I would do the same if roles were reversed.

Anyway situation is cleared up, I won't be doing this anymore and I must say I feel like a weight's been lifted.

Thanks again everyone xx:littleangel: :clapping: :clapping:

glad its all sorted xxx

deeb66
10-02-2008, 03:04 PM
I am glad you got it all sorted.

Take care