PDA

View Full Version : Been thinking

estrelas
14-04-2009, 04:29 PM
if it wasn't for this site i wouldn't have a clue what i'm doing

I went on my childminding course and thats it so far. Looked into courses but have been told by coordinator they wont start till begining of May.

So i've basically learn't everything from here ( and asking local childminders)
I've learn't about EYFS through buying Sarahs books and reading this forum over and over and over :blush:

There must be childminders out there who don't know about this forum poor things!!
I mean considering the job we do, bringing up and looking after little people theres not alot of help = around here anyway. atm

I'd just like to say thank you, to everyone here :blush: No i'm not drunk :laughing: just had a deep full thought!

If i pass my first inspection it will soley be because of this site!!

estrelas
14-04-2009, 04:30 PM
And Ofsted don't help do they? They aren't very clear from what i can gather, with their different views and opinions etc

mandy moo
14-04-2009, 04:36 PM
I know 6 or more minders in my village and as far as I know im the only one that uses this site , although Ive reccomended it to them of course:)

ORKSIE
14-04-2009, 04:45 PM
I was talking to my Network adviser today, told her if it wasnt for this place i dont know how a lot of Ladies /Gents would cope, because they dont have Networks in their area. So big :thumbsup: to all of you who have got these ladies/ Gents tru their Pre Reg and inspections. I have been a Childminder for a long time, and I get loads of help from this forum. And of course Laughs:laughing:

youarewhatyoueat
14-04-2009, 04:59 PM
My ofsted inspector told me about this site last year!!

ORKSIE
14-04-2009, 05:00 PM
My ofsted inspector told me about this site last year!!

Ooh do they use this site too:panic:

Deb
14-04-2009, 05:45 PM
:) at the thought of Mr and Mrs Ofsted reading some of these posts - pity they cant open debate and we could fire questions at them.

Roseolivia
14-04-2009, 05:47 PM
I only know 1 other minder in my area who uses this site.

ORKSIE
14-04-2009, 06:46 PM
:) at the thought of Mr and Mrs Ofsted reading some of these posts - pity they cant open debate and we could fire questions at them.

Oooh yes please:)

sue
14-04-2009, 07:46 PM
l agree this site has help me so much there is very little information for childminders round here and l would never have got all the information l needed if it was not for this forum TH ANKS EVERYONE:clapping:

gegele
14-04-2009, 07:49 PM
yes, thank you:thumbsup:

Willowdancer
15-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Yep, I'd have been lost too without here and Sarah's e-books. Think I sort of know what I'm doing now, which is better than being totally clueless like I was before :laughing:

I'm surprised that I seem to be the newest minder in town and the only one who knows about this place. :eek:

Chanelle
15-04-2009, 06:33 PM

What an excellent idea!!!!!! Someone send em an e-mail !!! :jump for joy: