PDA

View Full Version : action plan

johnnydepp1
14-04-2009, 12:22 PM
i had my visit last week

and i had a couple of things to do for my action plan, but i havent had the letter they are going to send me yet to say i have done them, it has been 1 week and i only have one more week left, so when did everyone get theirs?

i dont know if it's easter is the reason why i havent gotten it yet or whether they usually take this long

i just dont want to wait until next week, when it might be too late :panic:

chewy sweets
14-04-2009, 03:51 PM
not sure but i'm sure someone will be able to help you soon!

estrelas
14-04-2009, 03:57 PM
sorry don't understand the question?

Have you done all the actions? Are you waiting for ofsted to come out again?

sarah707
14-04-2009, 06:24 PM
I would give Ofsted a ring tomorrow.

Ask them what you should do next

In the meantime I would do the actions that the inspector gave you so everything is ready ... 08456 404040 :D

jibberjitz
14-04-2009, 08:17 PM
I would also be giving Ofsted a call to see what to do next - let us know what they say:)

Andrea08
14-04-2009, 08:23 PM
i agree ring Ofsted hun x x x

johnnydepp1
14-04-2009, 09:27 PM
the inspector said that i will get a letter in the post and all i have to do is tick a few boxes to say i have done the things i needed to do, e.g like get a ew locks

i had my pre reg and she said i have a couple of jobs to do( for example, get a lock on my gas and electricty door) and she will send me a letter in the two weeks i have to complete and i will send that back to say that i have done them

i thought everyone would of done this:eek:

Chatterbox Childcare
14-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Don't panic about this. It is just the easter break.

I had my inspection 2 weeks ago and nothing as yet from my report. It takes time and they are a government department!!

Zoomie
15-04-2009, 12:13 AM
I had my pre-reg inspection last week too.

I also got some actions (re my garden). Inspector said we would have two weeks to complete the 'issues' and I would get a letter to this effect ... which also hasn't yet arrived, so the delay is most certainly cos of Easter.

As soon as you have done everything, and you get the action letter, tick it off and send it back as soon as you can.

Let hope we both get mail from Ofsted tomorrow :rolleyes:

johnnydepp1
16-04-2009, 12:20 PM
I had my pre-reg inspection last week too.

I also got some actions (re my garden). Inspector said we would have two weeks to complete the 'issues' and I would get a letter to this effect ... which also hasn't yet arrived, so the delay is most certainly cos of Easter.

As soon as you have done everything, and you get the action letter, tick it off and send it back as soon as you can.

Let hope we both get mail from Ofsted tomorrow :rolleyes:

have you got yours yet, i havent got mine! what if it doesnt come by tuesday thats the lst day

Zoomie
16-04-2009, 11:52 PM
Actually, mine hasn't come yet either, but I'll check Friday's post and then I'll ring Osted to see what is keeping it.

I am really sure it will be here tomorrow though :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

johnnydepp1
17-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Actually, mine hasn't come yet either, but I'll check Friday's post and then I'll ring Osted to see what is keeping it.

I am really sure it will be here tomorrow though :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mine hasnt come yet and it will be two weeks on tuesday, i am really starting to panic now!

Zoomie
17-04-2009, 03:07 PM
just phoned Ofsted and they said my letter was only sent on the 15th (9 days after my inspection) and so, I am only to expect it next week.

Chap also wasn't sure if I would have two weeks from date of inspection, date letter was written or date letter was received, to deal with actions but basically told me to hold out until the letter comes and then deal with it.

Not entirely helpful, but my actions aren't yet complete (hoping this weekend but not too sure cos of the weather), but he did give me my crb ref number, so I can going to have a noisey around that side of things ...

johnnydepp1
18-04-2009, 11:57 AM
thanks Zoomie :) , i will wait to

but does anyone else know if it's two weeks from the inspection date, or two weeks from the letter recieved or two weeks from letter written

misst104
18-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Don't know the answer to your question I'm afraid but just wanted to say that I wouldn't panic as until you get the letter you can't do anything and its Ofsteds job to get it to you within their timeframe. Relax and have a good weekend :) :) :)

xxx

Chatterbox Childcare
18-04-2009, 12:30 PM
I had my inspection on the 31st March and was told that I would have my report within 10 days. Still not arrived...

I spoke to Ofsted on Friday and they said it was sent Thursday but no show today. Hopefully it will be here on the 20th, 10 days late

I wouldn't panic over yours - if the paperwork hasn't been processed then neither have the actions.

I will be really surprised if they start chasing this up.

Zoomie
18-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Well, I received my letter today.

It gives a date that the actions have to be completed by: 27 Apr ...

Now I did sort of angle to get the date fo the end of the month, but inspector said that they usually give 2 weeks, but then added in with easter etc etc and sort of left it at that.

I am happy with the 27th .... just gotta clear the rubble out of the garden and relay some grass and barking ....